Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Lab [v0.1.1] [FreeJeff]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

For a first attempt at a game, it's not bad. The renders are cute, the women are varied in personality and appearance, and I didn't run into any bugs. However the storyline is as generic as they come, the MC is wholly unlikeable, and the game itself was abandoned before any real content was created. Still, I would be willing to check out this developers future titles because they have talent.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

Story:

Jeff is a grown man as his mother called him still acts immature. The story is very generic, bitch of a sister that hates you and probably is a camgirl, shy little sister that don't hate you and of course the mom. No real sexual content thus far, except there's plenty of rapey drugging and sleep sex. The guy concocted a scheme to drug his family within the first 10-15 minutes of gameplay. To sum it up he's a loser, who also still gets spankings. The sandbox was empty, I found myself skipping time a lot, it was a tedious time.

Renders:
    Okay

Characters:
    Generic personalities, dork MC, sister hates you for cares why, innocent sister.

Animations:
    Meh.

Overall, I'm gonna pass. Too much of a creep too soon and the future looks grim for the ladies of this family.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

v0.1.1 Short review: Very generic plot, the dialogue is riddled with spelling and grammar errors, and gameplay is super confusing (probably due to those errors). I'm giving it a 3 because it's a very early release but I'd wait for some content to be added before giving this a play. I'd also like to see a lot of game improvements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

What exactly are you supposed to be doing in this VN?
    There is no direction or guide to show you what is supposed to be happening. There is a tiny hint thing, but honestly it doesn't help in any way.
    You have the elder roommate supposed to be in her room, but when you go there, she isn't there.
    What do the pills do? It says 100% effective, but what now? Are they mind altering pills, horny pills, nice pills, anger pills, or something else entirely?
    The landlady, and older roommate are attractive, but the younger one seems to be underage. The reason I say that is because if the MC just graduated, and she is supposed to be the same age, why is she still in school? Even if they are supposed to be step family. Doesn't add up.

Sorry but I'm going to give this one a hard pass for future updates, and I hope I'll get the hour or so play time back.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

pepponhh

I wish you the best, looks great. The history for me at least is very interesting. I really wish that the streamer girl has a very slow progress, i hate when they get fully naked in the first or second scene. Good luck!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

JB08

Alin Bree and the mom look great. Hope the game improves and continues. Looks promising. Remove the guy yelling or pick a better sound. Make some of the objectives clear. Let us know when we reach the end of the content. Maybe flesh out the story and world building and general dialogue a little more. Consider your choice to make the game sandbox carefully, its hardly done well by most devs who attempt it. If you wish to keep it, do your best to not make it confusing or tedious. The girl with Alin at school, from the dialogue we have with Alin in her room, you broke the 4th wall with her saying shes not sure if shes a bully or friend and havent decided this update yet. Funny, but implies you havent worked out how you want to take the story. I suggest you take a while to write out or outline the games entire plot so you are not making things us as you go along. Lots of media go that route and end up with disjointed and confusing stories.

Overall looks promising. Keep it up.