VN - Others - Completed - The Kiss Marks He Left on Her Body [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

As a disclaimer, I personally dislike NTR, but most of the time I find myself magnetized towards it anyways for the artstyle.

ANIM.teamMM are infamous for being cuckoldry or swinging. Their most well-received game, NTR homestay, is pretty popular - but many agree that the bull in that game has the mental age of an infant and your typical NTR bad guy. This game does it way better. The bull is a relatively decent guy (to an extent, I mean he's still fucking someone's GF) and actually backs off in the routes where the MC decides to trust Haruna again.

The premise is pretty well thought-out. It's written in a way to amplify the feelings of betrayal you get from this sort of genre (I usually heavily disassociate) if you're into that sort of thing, I guess. The MC's history and the repeated betrayal he gets from Haruna is there for a reason. I just have a small personal gripe that knocks it down for me, which I'll get to later.

There's a total of 4 in-depth routes imo - No matter what, MC will get cucked in some way or form.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My personal gripe with how the heroine is portrayed, even in her own POV route - the story's premise is written in a way where Haruna is inherently the worst person. I think it's nice that they stray from the bull being the generic bad guy. I think Haruna is a sweet person to an extent, but the story portrays her as a lust-filled maniac, even near the start of any of the routes, despite knowing MC's trauma. I guess I would've liked her character/personality to be more reluctant and that they show the corruption more gradually, is what I'm saying. It feels like she just throws away all common sense, as soon as someone gets physical with her. It's NTR, so I don't really know if I should look too far into it, but that's just my two cents.

All in all, it's a 4/5 for me. Some of the routing and getting scenes can be confusing, as some of them are repeats of one another/identical. The sex scenes throughout the entire game are extremely well-drawn and paced. The VA's work is top tier here, and the art doesn't feel like it's aged worse for wear at all. This is probably one of, if not my favorite, NTR VN, since I usually stay far away from the genre.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Samantha_Gaming

Some people naturally hate games from AnimeTeam.mm since for the most part, they all include NTR in them. To be honest, i kinda given up hope on this game too. That was until i played the different routes and boy, was i surprised! There was actually a route where you can save her from her slutty ways! In the route where you will be asked whether to "believe her" or "unable to believe her", choose the unable to believe her path and be as dominant as can be! Dye her with your own colours and train her to become your exclusive wet, hot and tight hole! Show your rival, that Yuuma a**h*le how great of a gigachad you are and how much of a disgusting,insignificant and repulsive beta he actually is! I haven't played this route to the end yet but the way things progress, i am actually thinking that this game may not be so bad after all. I just hope in their next game, Anime.teamMM would give the FMC a more reluctant attitude to getting stolen away by others. This game gave me a feeling of an impossible vibe all because even though i made the "good" choices, the FMC still went ahead and impaled herself on that beta cuck Yuuma's tiny shtick. In their next game, i hope the FMC would be more reluctant to switch sides immediately. Cuckoldry is a scientific process, it's not a friggin' hocus-pocus,abracadabra crap.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Bukoug

It feels like reading one of them reddit posts
    Very predictable. Classic, they said? Perhaps... but that makes it boring. If you're not going to be different, you're going to have to be good... and honestly, is it really?
    While options lead to different outcomes, it barely varies in the grand scheme of things and since they are all very similar, it becomes even more predictable and after a few endings, you just kinda get bored, the mystery and excitement of what will happen is gone and it again feels like reading one of those reddit posts.

It's also another one of those with potentially great outcomes because of it's concept but it is too afraid of exploring more.
    it's just stuck within the concept mold it was born in.

Art is GREAT but it's fairly standard for the company so I will put less focus on it.

To be honest, one of the least interesting parts in things like these is when the protagonist doesn't know nor see
    and what's the point of playing an ntr game if you can't have nor excel in the proper pov, it is unimmersive. Severely lacking in the usage of this department.
    Then I see people praising the female pov and at some point you realize "ntr fans" are really just "corruption fans" and they just don't know it yet.

The protagonist characters are the standard idiots making stupid decisions, normally that is fine until it reaches the point where a disconnect occurs between the player and the protagonist and this happens often the more endings you try to see, put yourself in the shoe of the characters to make a decision for them then watch them react completely differently (like the protagonist being unable to move on after that mess, or how the female protagonist just acts completely different despite what she keeps doing before)

The antagonist character isn't well defined, I can see the attempt of depth but it doesn't work on simple stories like these, honestly they should've added more antagonists instead of multiple slightly different endings. Lots of content, took days to play, got bored because of prior said reasons, and couldn't finish all the endings as I'd hope.

I guarantee it shouldn't be as high as other people rated it to be. Someone's obviously been tampering with completely valid low star reviews and shutting down the opposing side. A review is a review, whether people praise something or hate it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Federok88

This VN understands how to deliver good netorare on VN.
    Elements that make this (for me) stand above others.

+a good sense of betrayal, especially given the mcs trauma with cheating.

+no excuse for the cheating. People that dont like NTR or are on the fence enjoy when the cheated deserves it but to me that removes the tragedy and affects the impact the of betrayal.

+corruption done through seduction. I have no problem with the usual blackmail but i find seduction a more compelling vehicle for NTR.

+Charming antagonist but still kind of a bastard. The antagonist is not cliche evil but still a bastard that presures a girl that has no initial desire to cheat on his boyfriend and a complete disregard for the inmorality of cheating.

+Things are hidden from the protagonist but not from us. Is really annoying when NTR decide for no reason that the only way they can show you the action is if the MC sees it (and for some dumb reason doesnt react to it) when the solution is so easy, just have more than one point of view.
    When the cheating is discovered you feel how the MCs world comes crashing and burning but after that you get to see all the thing that Haruna was doing behind his back.

+ decently good ending for the MC. This first and foremost an NTR game so that is the main focus but i also apreciatte a decent good ending in them.
    This has to flavors for the good endings:

Is not perfect but is a good guideline of what a good netorare should be.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rangabang

Ignore that one star review, dude doesnt know how to play the game lol

ANIM.teamMM is known for it's milf ntr/netorases so a schoolgirl pure ntr is a nice change of pace.
    So nice I wish they did more of them, unfortunately this is the only one.

Dramatic love triangle, the bull geniunely loves the girl and wins her over

Cuck pov is whatever, skimmed through it

But once you complete the cuck pov the girl pov opens up and thats where the good stuff happens.

We see her pov how she slowly falls for the bull as the cuck does fuck whatever

Checks all the boxes for gameplay features, animated sex scenes, keep voice on click, sex sfxs, no complaints here.

Not for snowflakes. If you're looking for netorase better look elsewhere, this is pure netorare plain and simple.

Well, there is one good (?) ending I suppose where the guy
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jaden000

Some might dislike this NTR work but this was the golden standard for NTR formula in the 2010-2017 and scenes and dialogue are top tier. It’s a shame the other heroine did not have sex scenes. Wonder if they cut it out kinda felt having her was pointless. Definitely not for ppl with weak NTR tolerance level. It’s top 2/3 after the swapping NTR works