RPGM The Kinky Chronicles of Eldoria [v003] [Rhiannon Ero-Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 19, 2021
Status Report

Hello guys,

Sorry I have not been in touch for a long time, but there has indeed been work on the game on and off, so I did not feel like doing a report with so little work done.

It's been months when I've had little time to commit to the project, between various things that happened IRL and also due to periods when I was not at all enticed to continue (no, nothing serious, maybe minor bouts of depression).

Anyway, the game is moving forward and in the last 2 days, I was finally testing things done previously (post last release).

Also rereading the comments of those who follow the project, I also made minor changes to things that were already present in the current release:
  • Adding Indicative Names on the various buildings that can be visited, to make it easier for even new players to scout;
  • Added many more save slots and changed the way they are displayed;
  • I am adjusting the balance of combat to the best of my ability to allow players to have more fun with interactions with Rhonda;
  • Re-checked the event to work in the Tavern, changing some things and adding others;
  • Added a small scene unlockable through the Tavern if you get drunk;
  • Changed some images used in the Main Menu of the game;
  • Fixed the sign inside the Hostel that allowed you to enter and remove Marcel from the party.

I am now focusing on the events that will advance the plot of the game. I decided to develop them first and then create the images with Daz, since this way I can speed up more and most importantly it allows me to do everything continuously, without missing details of the plot while developing it.

Aside from all that, I also wanted to ask you about this: how important are mini-games to you? And how appropriate do you think they should be within this project as well?

Until next time and thank you for your patience!
Been a while since we've heard anything, glad to hear progress is going forward!

Minigames you say? Depending on context, I'm okay with them as long as they don't hinder progress on the main game or halt progression for too long. And within this project, I'd say probably... one every other town? Though depending on the Minigames you have in mind I may change that.

Ffgl

Jan 4, 2024
Status Report

Hello guys,

Sorry I have not been in touch for a long time, but there has indeed been work on the game on and off, so I did not feel like doing a report with so little work done.

It's been months when I've had little time to commit to the project, between various things that happened IRL and also due to periods when I was not at all enticed to continue (no, nothing serious, maybe minor bouts of depression).

Anyway, the game is moving forward and in the last 2 days, I was finally testing things done previously (post last release).

Also rereading the comments of those who follow the project, I also made minor changes to things that were already present in the current release:
  • Adding Indicative Names on the various buildings that can be visited, to make it easier for even new players to scout;
  • I am adjusting the balance of combat to the best of my ability to allow players to have more fun with interactions with Rhonda;
  • Re-checked the event to work in the Tavern, changing some things and adding others;
  • Fixed the sign inside the Hostel that allowed you to enter and remove Marcel from the party.

I am now focusing on the events that will advance the plot of the game. I decided to develop them first and then create the images with Daz, since this way I can speed up more and most importantly it allows me to do everything continuously, without missing details of the plot while developing it.

Aside from all that, I also wanted to ask you about this: how important are mini-games to you? And how appropriate do you think they should be within this project as well?

When do you roughly plan to launch the update? closer to summer or maybe later?

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
When do you roughly plan to launch the update? closer to summer or maybe later?
The way things are going, I'd rather not make any promises, because it was really absurd to be able to get even a few things done on the project in these months. But I hope to be able to release at least 2 updates before the summer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123
Jan 3, 2022
Status Report

Hello guys,

For me personally, because I've played karryn prison & corruption town (which have implemented mini-games), all i can say is that it will be appropriate, even more if it was combined with sexual harrassment (sorry for my wording lol)

Reactions: Rhiannon23

Rhiannon23

Nov 18, 2019
For me personally, because I've played karryn prison & corruption town (which have implemented mini-games), all i can say is that it will be appropriate, even more if it was combined with sexual harrassment (sorry for my wording lol)
Yes, exactly that. I loved Karryn Prison, a lot. But FOR ME those mini-games were a little frustrating, cause I couldn't focus so much on the scenes cause I've been more focused on trying to play those mini-games in the best ways (bar, meeting).
So my thought is about that, if you could like them like that (or similar) or maybe you all wants to enjoy more the scenes without having to be worried a lot by the game itself

Reactions: Pogo123

Ffgl

Jan 4, 2024
Yes, exactly that. I loved Karryn Prison, a lot. But FOR ME those mini-games were a little frustrating, cause I couldn't focus so much on the scenes cause I've been more focused on trying to play those mini-games in the best ways (bar, meeting).
So my thought is about that, if you could like them like that (or similar) or maybe you all wants to enjoy more the scenes without having to be worried a lot by the game itself
I don’t think that mini-games will become a big problem if they give way to new content, and especially if they are in moderation. In theory, you can make it so that at the moment of the scene, the progress of the mini-game is suspended until the end of the scene

Reactions: Rhiannon23
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes