VN Ren'Py The Kid at the Back [v2.2] [fantasia]

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Is this person with eyes as red as the autumn leaves romanceable? Or is it me?

Edit: Nevermind. It's a romanceable. Have basically confirmed both romance options, yay~

Last edited:

Panon_B

Apr 28, 2023
is there a guide on how to get all of the CGs? I'm lazy :sleep: (especially the NSFW ones *cough*)

Panon_B

Apr 28, 2023
If you are SO lazy, then just use depack.rpy and look at all the GGs inside the game without launching it :sneaky:
:unsure: not a bad idea lol. Don't get me wrong, I've played through the game but I've also played through games like Boyfriend to Death, and if it's another "chose a minor dialogue option one day ago differently and you get a different CG" situation but without the guide, I'm gonna go insane.

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
:unsure: not a bad idea lol. Don't get me wrong, I've played through the game but I've also played through games like Boyfriend to Death, and if it's another "chose a minor dialogue option one day ago differently and you get a different CG" situation but without the guide, I'm gonna go insane.
I understand this very well. Usually I use depack.rpy after the game to check what I missed.
As for this game, it is quite simple and to open the second NSFW scene you just need to bring Sol to the edge. Just spend all the time with Crowe and Sol will decide to go a little further than if you spent a lot of time with him.

Reactions: Remonhani