RPGM The Journey [Demo/Introduction][YaBoii]

YaBoii69

Sep 17, 2017

Overview:
The Journey will be a interactive erotic adventure with events and narrative that will have influence on your game. You'll start as a person who has lost his memory, you meet a man who introduces you to the world where you can start your adventure.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Early Alpha
Language: English
Genre: Blowjob
(For now, since the game is in early concept mode more genres could be added to the game)

Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
- -

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
hey, did a general look on the game page and it's missing some info like the dev name (in the title), corresponding tag to the game and maybe some screenshot.
Cause right now I have no idea if starting with a memory loss inside the castle or from the foothill of the mountain receiving the blowjob from a girl, a loli, a boy or a furry :p

YaBoii69

Sep 17, 2017
hey, did a general look on the game page and it's missing some info like the dev name (in the title), corresponding tag to the game and maybe some screenshot.
Cause right now I have no idea if starting with a memory loss inside the castle or from the foothill of the mountain receiving the blowjob from a girl, a loli, a boy or a furry :p
I will add some screenshot in the future. Right now I was more trying to see if anyone would be interested in this type of game.

For the blowjob part I just figured that if I didn't mentioned anything about who is giving the blowjob it would mean a girl. So no beasts, guys, food or whatever else you can think of.

Like I said under the genre part this is still a concept, so if people are interested in beasts/guys etc all that can be added.