• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM The Iris Indigo [v0.02a] [BrokeGuy118]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Do you like the video game in a video game idea?

• Yes, I like it

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Nah, remove it

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • May like to see it as a standalone game sometime later.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

BrokeGuy118

Completely broke
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
Hey there!

The merging with Appolline is now finished and this is what I have decided to merge with Iris.

ONE: The city of Apolline. Iris Indigo is located in the city of Appolline and now replaces Saphire Apartments introduced back in Appolline v0.000.1 (Weird version number, who came up with that?) The following locations are merged with Iris and represent the City Level - 01:

• Appolline: Central
  • Appolline: Administrative
  • Appolline: Industrial
  • Appolline: Town Plaza
  • Appolline: Lake Side
  • Appolline: Residential
  • Appolline: Back-streets
  • Appolline: Slums

TWO: The character creator. Back in v0.03b??? or something similar I had introduced the character creator. The character creator had three major aspects.

1. Character depravity and trait selection.
2. Fetish Selection.
3. Appearance Selection.

Iris Indigo will feature the character creator as follows.

1. Character depravity and trait selection is for Amelie Ackermann only in the alternate gameplay mode: Deranged mode.
2. Fetish Selection: Now works as a quest instead of options. (Demonstrated in the demo released before.)
3. Appearance Selection: Only a feature available for Katherine Amendaires.

And speaking of katherine...

THREE: Katherine Amendaires will be a second playable character available only in the deranged mode. She is not present in the normal mode and that is only reserved for Amelie. Appearance selection is a trait for katherine and for each appearance I will try my best to make it unique. Speaking of appearances, I have redone some of my old appearance choices that I started the game with and these 6 have made it in.

AP1DEP1-PROMO.png
AP4DEP1-PROMO.png
AP6DEP1-PROMO.png
Iffy Model.png
Aria Model.png
ELLE_MDL_PROMO.png

What role will Katherine play?

Find it out later, M boored to type here.

FOUR: The akamai video game center idea introduced in V0.03b?? Well, that thing is already in the game. I am fine tuning it more and more as we speak. However, I will try to add something unquie for Katherine in this game mode later down the line.

FIFTH: Other minor gameplay mechanics like repeatable events and some stuff.

Phew! man I have a lot of work ahead of me. But anyways this is all for now. Take care guys!

Last edited:

BrokeGuy118

Completely broke
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
Wait, you guys can get a clear picture of the character creator in this developer version.

NOTE: I have cut access to the game and this is my developer build. This is for only those people who want to catch a glimpse of the new deranged mode and what the character creator looks like. It is not the final finished version :X

Link:

Oi guys, this is only my dev build. I have locked in a lot of things and just want to showcase the CC for deranged mode. It is NOT the playable version. It is only for people who are curious to get a sneak peek. The intro of the game is also slightly altered.

Thanks!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Hey there!

The merging with Appolline is now finished and this is what I have decided to merge with Iris.

ONE: The city of Apolline. Iris Indigo is located in the city of Appolline and now replaces Saphire Apartments introduced back in Appolline v0.000.1 (Weird version number, who came up with that?) The following locations are merged with Iris and represent the City Level - 01:

• Appolline: Central
  • Appolline: Administrative
  • Appolline: Industrial
  • Appolline: Town Plaza
  • Appolline: Lake Side
  • Appolline: Residential
  • Appolline: Back-streets
  • Appolline: Slums

TWO: The character creator. Back in v0.03b??? or something similar I had introduced the character creator. The character creator had three major aspects.

1. Character depravity and trait selection.
2. Fetish Selection.
3. Appearance Selection.

Iris Indigo will feature the character creator as follows.

1. Character depravity and trait selection is for Amelie Ackermann only in the alternate gameplay mode: Deranged mode.
2. Fetish Selection: Now works as a quest instead of options. (Demonstrated in the demo released before.)
3. Appearance Selection: Only a feature available for Katherine Amendaires.

And speaking of katherine...

THREE: Katherine Amendaires will be a second playable character available only in the deranged mode. She is not present in the normal mode and that is only reserved for Amelie. Appearance selection is a trait for katherine and for each appearance I will try my best to make it unique. Speaking of appearances, I have redone some of my old appearance choices that I started the game with and these 6 have made it in.

View attachment 3592344
View attachment 3592345
View attachment 3592347
View attachment 3592348
View attachment 3592349
View attachment 3592350

What role will Katherine play?

Find it out later, M boored to type here.

FOUR: The akamai video game center idea introduced in V0.03b?? Well, that thing is already in the game. I am fine tuning it more and more as we speak. However, I will try to add something unquie for Katherine in this game mode later down the line.

FIFTH: Other minor gameplay mechanics like repeatable events and some stuff.

Phew! man I have a lot of work ahead of me. But anyways this is all for now. Take care guys!
All of them are great, especially the fourth character in the green looks beautiful, can't wait to play it! The narrator looks amazing too. Excellent job dev!:love:

If you will, please keep the version numbers simple. Version 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, etc. are good enough. Adding more zeros, letters or even more dots would make it really confusing again.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So the main character has done every sexual act and depravity already? I assume its not a corruption game in any sense then?

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
So the main character has done every sexual act and depravity already? I assume its not a corruption game in any sense then?
Yes, it's a 'mind break' game. You will have the choice to act 'sane' or act 'depraved', and Amelie will act accordingly, but there's no corruption since she has already done everything sexually possible under the sun.

Perhaps in the next game from the dev, I would really like the protagonist to be non-experienced or preferably a virgin so everything sexual that happens is new to her. The dev makes such amazing renders, it would be amazing to see that.

BrokeGuy118

Completely broke
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2024
Yes, it's a 'mind break' game. You will have the choice to act 'sane' or act 'depraved', and Amelie will act accordingly, but there's no corruption since she has already done everything sexually possible under the sun.

Perhaps in the next game from the dev, I would really like the protagonist to be non-experienced or preferably a virgin so everything sexual that happens is new to her. The dev makes such amazing renders, it would be amazing to see that.
I was thinking of trying something like that to be honest. Remember we had a background selection for Katherine in CC back in appolline? I have reworked that CC to present two background choices for Amelie. ONE with experience and one without too much sexual experience which may act like a corruption playthrough. I don't know how that sounds to be fair haha that's why I skipped it for now.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I was thinking of trying something like that to be honest. Remember we had a background selection for Katherine in CC back in appolline? I have reworked that CC to present two background choices for Amelie. ONE with experience and one without too much sexual experience which may act like a corruption playthrough. I don't know how that sounds to be fair haha that's why I skipped it for now.
Oh Yes, I remember the background selection. It was ironic that the girl being raised with loving parents turned out to be corrupt. :KEK:

It's all right if you skipped it for now, I think everyone wants to see this game completed and the merger with appolline being successful. You can always add the non-corrupt/virgin paths later when you're done with the corrupt path of this game. We all want to see your original vision of the game... something that we previously couldn't. :illuminati:

Godspeed dev!~

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes