VN Others Completed The Invisible Man's Stealth NTR: Convincing and Inseminating the New Announcer with an Invisible Boner [Final] [Appetite]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
How did you guys get it to work? it keeps telling me it isn't in the location and that I need to verify it. Have to use the cmd to delete the folder.
edit:
I used 7zip to extract it instead of my rar extractor and now it just randomly works so go figure.

Last edited:

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Unable to run this as well.
I think my issue is caused when trying to display the programm itself.
Google translate didn't really tell me much here, and yes...japanese locale.

1656157340282.png

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
The NTR in the name of the game is because it's from the point of the MC, who NTR's other woman. (but for a tag it should be Netori of course)
It's normal in JAV videos to put NTR in the name if the MC is stealing woman from other man.
And it's just as unhelpful there. I'm fine with the title, I get that it's a pretty common Japanese naming convention, but when NTR can refer to three radically different fetishes equally well (cuckolding vs. sharing vs. stealing), more clarity is needed in the tags. In this case, for example, it refers to netori, but without knowing that, it could just as easily refer to an invisible MC sadly watching as some dude rails the woman he's interested in. (Though admittedly, the title image and the second part of the title remove a lot of that potential confusion.)

I'll admit it gets a bit tricky in cases of overlap (MC is dominant while the woman's sad sack boyfriend/husband watches on), but it can't possibly hurt to create a distinction in the site's tags for this sort of thing. We can't control how JAV studios label their videos, but we can control the tags we put on things on the user side.

Reactions: darkengeobr

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
And it's just as unhelpful there. I'm fine with the title, I get that it's a pretty common Japanese naming convention, but when NTR can refer to three radically different fetishes equally well (cuckolding vs. sharing vs. stealing), more clarity is needed in the tags. In this case, for example, it refers to netori, but without knowing that, it could just as easily refer to an invisible MC sadly watching as some dude rails the woman he's interested in. (Though admittedly, the title image and the second part of the title remove a lot of that potential confusion.)

I'll admit it gets a bit tricky in cases of overlap (MC is dominant while the woman's sad sack boyfriend/husband watches on), but it can't possibly hurt to create a distinction in the site's tags for this sort of thing. We can't control how JAV studios label their videos, but we can control the tags we put on things on the user side.
It doesn't.... NTR only means Netorare. (Netorase is a sub-genre of it though). Common misconception.

while the title is still technically correct, it isn't describing MC being the one that get subject to Netorare, but the one causing it, thus for him it is Netori.

So despite it being in the title, this game has no NTR in it.

Worth noting, if there was no MC, and it was a third person story, then it would be NTR. (since NTR is also used when there is no perspective).

Last edited:
Reactions: Urban Yeti

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Which is netori.

There are 3 NTR's, netorare (the one people here cry about a LOT), netorase (sharing) and netori (stealing from others).
This is misinformation, NTR is only Netorare "To be taken from", which includes Netorase as it is kinda a sub-genre of Netorare(NTR), note the "Netora" in both.
However, NTR still doesn't stand for Netorase either, just that Netorase is also NTR(Netorare) at the same time. (NTR is quite broad, so a lot of other genres technically fall under it, but given they have their own genre tend to not be included, like swinging for example can fall under it's broad definition).

Netori has no abbreviation, and is denoted as Netori. While other sites may misuse Netorare for all three *Looks at nhentai*, it is simply not the case.

There is also Reverse-NTR (while it is in the name, it also isn't a type of NTR, unlike other times when reverse is used, like reverse-rape still being rape), where MC is the one being stolen.

The japanese are quite literal with their words, and wouldn't mix such terms up into one term. not to mention it is missing another perspective so also doesn't makes sense on that front since there are three perspectives but to exclude one?

As for F95, Netori is tagged via adding the cheating tag to games. And correctly only uses NTR for Netorare (although not all games with it have the tag.... for some reason some mods don't count rape sometimes.... is weird).

While F95 has a weird part in it's description of NTR (the jealousy part), the rest follows the actual meaning fairly well:
1656163899385.png
Netorare: "To be taken from." (i.e. RI/LI being involved with someone other than MC).

Note: the way it is used here in the games title, is in third person of describing the act going on, i.e. there is an act of Netorare taking place. Netorare is used when talking about it in third person, as for the content in the game itself, there is no NTR, and just Netori, as you have that MC perspective of him "taking from" someone else and not "To be taken from".
As Netori only exists when you have that perspective, which is not NTR as NTR requires to be either the perspective of the person being stolen from, or with no perspective (i.e. third person perspective looking down at what is happening) which is how the title is using the term.

Saying Netorare and Netori are the same, is like saying fucking and being fucked is the same, but the strap-on in your ass with the latter would beg to differ XD
However when speaking of it as no perspective you would simply call it fucking for both.

Edit: anyway this game is ugly-bastard so I am adding it to my ignore list, peace.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes