Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.9.2] Multi-Mod [AB]

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well I think most of the time it's not that they are impatient and want the mod to be updated immediately but that they want to notify the modder that one of the games have been updated in case they might not have seen it.
If they really wanted to let the modder know, then they would put the modders name with an @ in front of it so that the modder would get a message notification about it. Otherwise, you're wasting you time if you think they will see it 10 minutes after the game has been updated.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If they really wanted to let the modder know, then they would put the modders name with an @ in front of it so that the modder would get a message notification about it. Otherwise, you're wasting you time if you think they will see it 10 minutes after the game has been updated.
Well, it IS the modder's thread, so unless the modder has unwatched their own thread they got the notification. Of course, if I was a modder, I would have a tool like F95 Checker by WillyJL.

But the main reason I dislike the 5 guys with "the game has been updated." is that they usually don't look to see if there is already a notification before they post.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well, it's kind of a moot point, anyway. There were no decisions in this release so you won't need the mod update.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well it's a WT and a gallery mod and even if there is nothing new you can't use the mod with the new version if you are a new player and are starting the game from the beginning because it will break the game.
Truth. But you can go ahead and play without the mod. You just need to remember to download the mod and replay the game when the mod is ready. Aaaannndddd....That is another issue altogether...remembering.

Edit: Well, it is an issue for me. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of The Intoxicating Flavour 0.9.2 with IAmAB mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Some experimental support for long-press actions - let me know if this causes issues.

Hint: AB has put in skip ping pong minigame option. skip it, you can still see both scenes.
Updated the Android port to 0.9.2

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any interest in v0.10.2?

;)

It's also out now here :coffee:

Think only thing changed is Chapter 2.

Last edited:

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
So I just looked at the script and it's all in Russian and last time I checked I don't speak russian, sorry guys but I'm not working on this game anymore. It was good while it lasted. Sorry!

~AB

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Sad to see that it appears the language has been changed then by the dev.
if it's to prevent modding, wich is a common case... then i don't understand why.
these kind of mods don't change anything about the original contents, except for most commonly stats, unlocks and such small changes.
Contents are safe tho.

• Sad
Reactions: IAmAB

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022

Overview:
(The mod adds cheat, gallery, improvements and walkthrough in game)​

Updated: 2023/01/21
Game/Creator: The Intoxicating Flavor PixelsLab - - - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.9.2
Game Version: v0.9.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , OR
ANDROID

So I just looked at the script and it's all in Russian and last time I checked I don't speak russian, sorry guys but I'm not working on this game anymore. It was good while it lasted. Sorry!

View attachment 1157172 View attachment 799068 View attachment 799066
Dear AB,
The folder ...\The_Intoxicating_Flavor-0.10.2-pc\game\tl\english contains the scripts in english. I'm not extremely prolific in RenPy but I assume early in the game asks you for the language and guides you to this folder instead of the usual one.
With your permission I would like to continue your MOD if you don't want pursue this project.
I seek no financial gain. Also if you want I'd gladly complete it, transfer it to you so you can publish it on your Patreon page.
Or neither. Wherever your decision I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Best regards,
Murray.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018

~AB
Thanks for your mod but now my save's don't work anymore, could you make something to make them work again, thanks in advance

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

~AB
It's in English....it's in the "tl folder" It asks which language you want to use, the English script is here.

Reactions: Punto

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Thanks for your mod but now my save's don't work anymore, could you make something to make them work again, thanks in advance
You do realize that you replied to his post that he will no longer be making the mod, right? And you did notice that the Mod version number is different than the Game version is, right? If the mod doesn't match the game, of course it wont work. Perhaps he will allow someone to take it over. Who knows.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not the mod, check the game thread, the saves get added to a different game name, find your saves and copy them over to the new folder created by the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dars