• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
0.jpg

Overview:
Our hero is the president of a tiny studio known as Happy Productions. But behind the dull grind of production work, he has a secret: Taking girls who are looking for a job and seeing just how far they are willing to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-27
Release Date: Japanese 2011-03-04, English 2019-03-07
Original title: ザ・面接~内定欲しけりゃ わかるだろ?~
Developer: Ume Soft
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to @superelmo for torrent.

9.jpg 4.jpg 8.jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg 3.png 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
is this what "me too" was all about?
I think that was only when the women were pressured or blackmailed into doing things, not when they do it voluntarily.
Fuck me now or be black listed vs Wanna fuck? No? Ok, bye. Though I haven't played it yet so it might be the first kind for all I know.

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
I think that was only when the women were pressured or blackmailed into doing things, not when they do it voluntarily.
Fuck me now or be black listed vs Wanna fuck? No? Ok, bye. Though I haven't played it yet so it might be the first kind for al I know.

And here I thought all the good looking girls were getting fucked and the ugly girls were screaming "ME TOO!" lol

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
I held down ctrl (skip text) for about 3 minutes to get to the first start of foreplay and for another 1-2 mins after the text "just do it", then i tried to alt f4, then it asked me if i wanted to save, then i yanked the power cable out of my computer and set it on fire...