VN RPGM Abandoned The Interview [v0.1] [ChickenFlavor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I can't vote on Patreon (because I'm not one of them, sadly). But if I could, my vote would be undoubtedly a "yes, please".

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i just finished the demo last nigh and it wasnt bad but it needs a lot of work! if you decide to go on with this project the main thing i see that you have going for you is the story! you have an interesting plot there and would be curious to see where you take it! on the downside, (i realize it was just a demo but..) the fact that the lewd scenes were /are the same thing. just each character was swapped into different positions kinda gave me the "meh" reaction when reading it!

another positive, at least imo, was that the girls were pretty cute and i was looking forward to "naughty time" with them! renders were slightly rough but im sure that was just due to it being the first/demo release! this is the first of your games ive tried out but im sure if you go forward with this project and polish up the edges a bit, id be interested in seeing how this story unfolds

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Unfortunately I don't know how to work with renpy and I already don't have much time to work as much as I would like to on the games (normal work, and 2 kids take alot of my time). I'm a visual guy and I would have to watch tons of videos to learn all this and it is really time consuming. But if I ever have enough time for it I will switch for sure. I know renpy is a much better engine for VN's.
It does not look too difficult: But of course it's up to you. Good luck with the game!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The used engine is very unstable. If you don't use every opportunity to save, the game crashes or the screen stays black when loading a new scene. I know this from "My sister Mia". Changing the engine now to a stable one seems to be a good idea...

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The used engine is very unstable. If you don't use every opportunity to save, the game crashes or the screen stays black when loading a new scene. I know this from "My sister Mia". Changing the engine now to a stable one seems to be a good idea...
rpgm isnt really unstable that is mostlikely the devs fault not the engines fault as i have never had that issue in a RPGM game, dont get me wrong im not a huge fan of RPGM but the reason im not a fan has nothing to do with the engine being unstable

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
So lame that "She is my [write something]"...
So much typing for nothing.
If you wanna make incest and get money - JUST CHANGE parteon to something better. Or dont be a n00b and load names from a *.txt file.
You kinda pooping on users right now! This is unacceptable. You shall be spanked for hours.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote