Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
Lykanz, i have a quick suggestion for your game.
Use other ppl work/scenes to promote your game and maybe even in your game, like the waifu academy dev :rolleyes:

Also, for those who dont get it,
Im joking... i mean, i just expected some1 who makes so much money on patreon to actually take the time and effort to make their own scenes.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lykanz, i have a quick suggestion for your game.
Use other ppl work/scenes to promote your game and maybe even in your game, like the waifu academy dev :rolleyes:

Also, for those who dont get it,
Im joking... i mean, i just expected some1 who makes so much money on patreon to actually take the time and effort to make their own scenes.
To be honest, I don't really see the harm in using other people's scenes as a base for your own. I do it for some of the scenes in my game and for some pin-ups. It's not really a matter of being lazy or anything, it's just that, sometimes the scene is so nice you just want it in your game.

When I do though, I always have permission from the original creators to use them.

And, as I said, I use them just as base. Most of the time I edit a lot of the stuff in them to better suit the scene idea. :p

What can I say except
OOF
Yowza!

Reactions: Hones

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
To be honest, I don't really see the harm in using other people's scenes as a base for your own. I do it for some of the scenes in my game and for some pin-ups. It's not really a matter of being lazy or anything, it's just that, sometimes the scene is so nice you just want it in your game.

When I do though, I always have permission from the original creators to use them.

And, as I said, I use them just as base. Most of the time I edit a lot of the stuff in them to better suit the scene idea. :p
I know and understand, the scene was made public so hes free to do whatever he wants with it.
I was just disapointed. If it was my scene i would like the guy that is using it and making +5000$/month to at least credit me.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Halloween Special was just made available to LVL 5 patrons and will be made public and available to everyone in 5 days (November, 15).

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Just went through it. Loved it, and the mini games didn't overstay their welcome.
Is the special going to stay when v0.5 comes out?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just went through it. Loved it, and the mini games didn't overstay their welcome.
Is the special going to stay when v0.5 comes out?
Yep, it will.

It'll be optional though, the player will be asked if he wants to play it or not. (or maybe I'll add a button so the player can choose to play it whenever he wants).

If the player does finish it though, there'll be some refferences and flavor text about it during the game.

Also, i'm glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Laziness

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What's up everyone?

After 2 weeks without a Pin-UP, here we are again.

This time I it features Val in a mix of cute and punk-ish elements. This scene was quite fun to make as, I don't know why, everything fell into place quite easily.

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see the pin-up, here the image:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

There's also the patron exclusive NSFW version. So if you're a patron be sure to check it out!

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
What's up everyone?

After 2 weeks without a Pin-UP, here we are again.

This time I it features Val in a mix of cute and punk-ish elements. This scene was quite fun to make as, I don't know why, everything fell into place quite easily.

And, as always, if you don't feel like going to my patreon just to see the pin-up, here the image:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

There's also the patron exclusive NSFW version. So if you're a patron be sure to check it out!
45473369_112220616387020_3141724403285360640_n.jpg

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes