Recommending The Index of Games with Pubic Hair (3rd Edition - BETA)

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
A long-delayed new edition to replace the old list for games with pubic hair is now finally published! <insert partying face emoji here> You can check out the 3rd Edition here:

1. Introduction and Notes
Now I should caution that this is all raw and preliminary. So it may have duplicate entries or some tags in wrong place as this index was almost entirely done by hand.... Also, be sure to watch this thread if you want to be kept informed of the updates to this index.

It appear that there was roughly 200+ new entries compared to the old edition based on the chart I generated from this new sheet, which you can see in "Pivot Table 1" sheet.

Finally, I am willing to open editing up to anyone who is willing to volunteer in this project. Please PM me and let me know.

Anyway, I almost forgot it is my birthday tomorrow so I guess consider it my gift to you all to celebrate it. Lol

As before, I want to again thank everyone who provided help with this at this . Information how to export bookmarks with tags included can be found there.

2. Notable New Entries
Some of the notable new entries since the last edition are:
Congratulations to these and other games making this edition!

-Robert Monotoli
The Pubic Forest Ranger

Last edited:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
A changelog for the index as of the time of this post:

As always, requests for additions or updates is welcome. Feedback and suggestions are also welcome.

-RM
The Conservator of Pubic Hair National Forest

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
  • ADD: New filters are now available! The following filters are available (Click "Data" on the menu bar at the top, and then go to Filter Views dropdown to see them):
    • 3D Only
    • Female Protagonist (includes male and multiple protagonists)
    • Female Protagonists only (excludes male protagonists)
    • No Abandoned Games
    • Triangle Full only
    • Triangle Full 3D only
    • Triangle only
  • UPDATE: Beauty and the Thug by zegamez now have the following additional tags: stockings, triangle.full, firecrotch, and dyed (new tag). Unsure how I forgot to apply those pre-existing tags in my bookmark for that game thread before I exported the bookmarks into this spreadsheet but there you go.
  • UPDATE: Jessica O'Neil's Hard News by stoper now have the following additional tags: color.blonde (new tag) and tanlines. Unable to determine the shape of pubic hair on the protagonist: is it landing strip or narrow triangle? :unsure:
  • UPDATE: My Dorm by TropecitaGames now have the following additional tags: firecrotch and color.blonde (new tag).
  • ADD: dyed has been added as a new pubic hair type as noted above.
  • ADD: color.blonde has been added as a new pubic hair type as noted above.
  • UPDATE: Several tags now have emojis as symbols to identify them more immediately and easily, to make them stand out, such as firecrotch and triangle.
Additional filters are planned in the future.

I am investigating how to turn the link text into simply "LINK" text, while keeping the hyperlinks, to make the URL column much more smaller as there is already title column to the left but having no luck so far. If anyone know how to transform those links en-masse, please let me know. Thanks!

As always, requests for additions or updates is welcome. Feedback and suggestions are also welcome.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I almost forgot to mention this but comments should be now enabled there. Please let me know if it is not enabled for you.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
  • UPDATE: Casey's Fall by Sakrilas and VelcroFist now have the following additional tags: triangle.full, full bush, stockings, garter belt, and female protagonist.
  • UPDATE: Secret Summer by SuperWriter now have the following additional tags: triangle.full, full bush, landing.strip, firecrotch, and stockings.
  • UPDATE: SpaceCorps XXX by RanliLabz now have the following additional tags: triangle, firecrotch, and color.white (new tag).
  • UPDATE: Almost Dead by BadMustard now have the following additional tags: triangle, landing.strip, and dyed.
  • UPDATE: Full of Seamen by Anarcis now have the following additional tags: triangle.full, female.protagonist, and male.protagonist.
  • UPDATE: Gates Motel by P_S_Y_C_H_O (sadly still abandoned) now have the following additional tags: full bush.
  • UPDATE: Food Truck Story by Mukashi now have the following additional tags: landing.strip and stockings.
  • UPDATE: Homelander by JabbonK Games now have the following additional tags: triangle and triangle.full.
  • UPDATE: Life in Santa County by Bold Bash Studio (LISC-MOODY ) now have the following additional tags: triangle and landing.strip.
  • ADD: color.white has been added as a new pubic hair type.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
  • UPDATE: All link texts are now replaced with "LINK" text, vastly reducing the width of the Pubic Hair sheet (and thus, horizontal scrolling as well). Please let me know if any links were broken.
  • ADD: Stars added to denote my game recommendations.
  • UPDATE: The entry for Our Only Man by WFNPaO (eri ) has been moved to Pubic Hair sheet from Pubic Hair Possible sheet after visually confirming presence of female pubic hair. It now have the following additional tag: landing.strip.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
  • ADD: A new entry added for Deviant Desires by PingPanda.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
  • ADD: A new entry added for Kingdom of Lust by Royal Fantasy with the following initial tags: Ren`Py, landing.strip, 2D, and incest.
  • ADD: A new entry added for The Unpredictable by DeskWork (Givemelife01 ) with the following initial tags: RPGM, landing.strip, 3D, DAZ, and female.protagonist.
  • ADD/UPDATE: A new column added - stars, which indicated my game recommendations, that were previously added to certain entries had been moved to its own column as it had caused these games to be sorted differently if star was in the title field.
  • ADD/UPDATE: "LINK 2" column added - several duplicate entries found and removed. Non-F9Zone links, if any, with these duplicate entries were moved to "LINK 2" column for the relevant game entries.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
  • UPDATE: Dark Seed Chronicles by LewdKitty now have the following additional tags: triangle, triangle.full, full bush, and DAZ.
  • UPDATE: Redemption for Jessika by Tora Productions (Mortze and Tlaero ) now have the following additional tags: Ren'Py and full bush.
  • UPDATE: Finding Miranda by Tora Productions now have the following additional tags: Ren'Py and full bush.
  • UPDATE: Pandora by Tora Productions now have the following additional tags: triangle.full and full bush.
  • UPDATE: Dreams of Desire by Lewdlab now have the following additional tags: triangle, triangle.full, full bush, and landing.strip.
  • UPDATE: A Summer to Remember by jax63 now have the following additional tags: triangle, triangle.full, full bush, and DAZ.
  • UPDATE: Depraved Awakening by Philly_Games now have the following additional tags: triangle, triangle.full, and stockings.
  • UPDATE: Dark Neighborhood by psychodelusional now have the following additional tags: triangle.full and full bush.
  • UPDATE: The Humbling Experience by GreyInu for original RPGM version and by GreenGames for Ren'Py port now have the following additional tags: triangle, 3D, and DAZ.
  • UPDATE: Personal Trainer by Domiek now have the following additional tags: triangle, triangle.full, and firecrotch.
  • UPDATE: Man of the House by Faerin now have the following additional tags: triangle, triangle.full, landing.strip, stockings, and garterbelt.
  • UPDATE: Milfy City by ICSTOR now have the following additional tags: triangle, triangle.full, landing.strip, landing.strip.thick, stockings, and corset.
  • UPDATE: Corruption by Mr. C now have the following additional tag: triangle.full.
  • UPDATE: Reincarnotica by Polyrotix now have the following additional tags: triange and triangle.full.
Also forgot to mention this in a previous changelog but there is now a sheet with explanatory notes for the index.

Reactions: jranderson3224

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
  • ADD: A new entry added for Master of the Earth: Reborn by IndianaTK with the following initial tags: Ren'Py, 3D, Virt-a-Mate, incest
  • ADD: A new entry added for The Heroes of Eroticism by Kenningsly with the following initial tags: Ren'Py, 3D, DAZ, landing.strip, landing.strip.thin, incest
  • ADD: A new entry added for Couples by Neverlucky with the following initial tags: Ren'Py, 3D, DAZ, heart
  • ADD: A new entry added for Empress Game by Koyot Genius with the following initial tags: Ren'Py, 3D, DAZ, triangle, triangle.full, stockings
  • ADD: A new entry added for The Outlaw by Sinccubus with the following initial tags: Ren'Py, 3D, Honey Select, firecrotch, triangle, female.protagonist
  • ADD: A new entry added for The Chosen Acolyte by stuffnstuff0 with the following initial tags: Ren'Py, 3D, female.protagonist, multiple.protagonists
  • ADD: A new entry added for Portal Heart by Scarsor with the following initial tags: Ren'Py, 3D, Honey Select, triangle
  • ADD: A new entry added for The Island by SWAJ with the following initial tags: RPGM, 3D, Honey Select, triangle, female.protagonist
Congratulations to these new entries for making it into the index!

Note: Insufficient screenshots to determine the rendering software used for the following new entries: The Chosen Acolyte

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It's a really good list, most games are there. I can recommend these games that aren't on the list. I wanted to make more suggestions but i saw most of them are on the list

The Blackout
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh Daddy

First and Foremost

Ravenous

Milf's Plaza

Stranded on an Island with Mommy

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Thank you for the suggestion. I see the game has certain extreme tags such as scat that would have made it too uncomfortable for me to play so I really appreciate your help with such games. However, I do need more details for this. For example, what kind of pubic hair?

If you have any screenshots taken from this game showing the instances of pubic hair, feel free to either send them to me or post them here, whichever you prefer. Do make sure they are hidden behind SPOILER tag if you post them here, though.

It's a really good list, most games are there. I can recommend these games that aren't on the list. I wanted to make more suggestions but i saw most of them are on the list

The Blackout

Oh Daddy

First and Foremost

Ravenous

Milf's Plaza

Stranded on an Island with Mommy
Thank you for those suggestions and the accompanying screenshots! : partying_face : They are much appreciated. I rely mainly on screenshots from F95zone threads and pages for many games (the latter site tends to have extra screenshots not previously found on F95zone threads) as it is obviously impossible for me to play every game, there being over 12,000 entries so far (!) on F95zone. But, obviously, the downside of this approach, without playing all games, is that screenshots don't always show everything so I am bound to miss many games with instances of pubic hair.

We certainly could use more eyes like yours to go out and help us discover them. :) Again, thank you so much for those! (y)

I strongly encourage everyone to submit game suggestions here, preferably with a description of pubic hair types found in them and/or screenshots of such pubic hair. Even if it is just small as landing strip or whatever. All shapes, sizes, and types of pubic hair is accepted for the index. :p

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also watch the pubic hair appreciation thread for any new game suggestions that may fly under my radar as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: allura404