Wolf RPG - Completed - The Indecency of Delta ~Princess Is A Pupil of Sin~ [v1.01] [fushidaratei]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The game is a improvement to the first game, I would rank it like a 3.5 but no 4 stars yet there are some problems.

The card combat takes too long and gets boring.

The story and sex scenes also take too long.

I liked Nina but I wish there were more sex scenes.

Everything else is pretty similar to the first, so if you liked the first one play this too.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

A decent dose of gameplay, a pretty nice story, and mediocre scenes, but this is overall a good, yet not a great game. I had some fun playing this between sessions of other games. Yet I think the previous version was slightly better
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Medianoche

It is a total improvement of its prequel, it has good animations, a story that becomes interesting, good waifus and a fighting system that makes you enjoy farming. the only bad thing is that it feels too short
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Anon907

Good pixel graphics based game with a good scenario setup, that for the most part respects my time. The sex is predetermined cutscenes that you earn by beating a fairly easy to understand, sometimes difficult to master, mini-game. My gripes are that the mini-game gets grindy at times.