VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
now thats a really good game.
will follow this one

possibility of becoming one of the best top incest games on the forum

Keep up the good work Dev
Thank you for that comment! But I think there are better games haha, but if it becomes one of the best, with that I would feel happy, I don't have much support but I will keep fighting haha. Thank you very much indeed.

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
This was already addressed earlier in the thread, although relative to other similar titles. So there's a dev named Nightaku, who has released several titles, most of which have been abandoned, but currently working on two that are in active development. Apparently at some point he took on some people to his team/mentored them and they created their own titles. These are the titles I currently attribute to Nightaku that don't have his current name attached to them:

Extremely strong confidence these are all Nightaku-
The Secret Family
REBEL
Rebel Daughter

May be Nightaku affiliate, but I believe is Nightaku-
Real Dreams

May be Nightaku affiliate, small chance they're Nightaku (could be NIRALA :Kappa:?)-
Surviving With My Daughter

These are current Nightaku titles under the Nightaku moniker, in active development/completed and not abandoned-
Oh Daddy
Valhalla Chr*n*cl*s ( self-censoring just-in-case; not on this site for some reason, doesn't violate rule 7 from what I've seen, oh well, WTF do I know?)
Unreleased Oh Daddy sequel currently known as SARA

Then we have this game. NIRALA claims to have worked with Nightaku and others who were under his umbrella, and have struck out on their own. We only have their word to go on. There are strong similarities between their work and Nightaku's; not just visually, but all the scripts under the hood as well. It could very well be that this is NIRALA's first title on their own as a separate effort from Nightaku.

There's no way for us to know 100% of course. Given their engagement and consistency in this effort, I've been inclined to believe them. We'll see as their work progresses as a separate effort from those currently under the Nightaku umbrella. I'm not keen on conspiracies RE abandoning games and handles based on people not liking story elements; people REE'd pretty hardcore over elements of Oh Daddy but Nightaku saw that through to an ending (I haven't finished it yet, IDK if it's rushed, I'll probably get to it this month) and are going to continue the story in another game. AFAIK, this is the first ever completed title under the Nightaku umbrella, whether it was rushed/forced or not to deal with whatever heat the Harem/Self-insert Andys threw at them.

We'll see what the case is as the two handles develop their respective titles in the coming months. Again from their output and communication so far NIRALA is much more consistent than Nightaku under his various handles has ever been so I don't want to put anyone off from supporting them; just fully laying out the facts as I see them.
And you have every right to do so. As I already commented in another post, excuse me if I don't talk about Nightaku, I didn't end up very well there, but I won't give details of the reasons. What you are right about is that there were and there are several people working there. I speak for me, I made renders and designed some characters, and as I said also, I don't have a lot of experience with Daz or Renpy games, but I want to improve. That's why I decided to move away and try, but logically the visual theme is similar because in my case, I learned there.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
I really like what is there so far. Updatecycle seems also fast. I just subscribed on patreon.
Good luck with your project dev.
Thank you! Thank you very much! It all adds up to be able to continue! And I'm already working on v.03! Thank you for your help!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
And you have every right to do so. As I already commented in another post, excuse me if I don't talk about Nightaku, I didn't end up very well there, but I won't give details of the reasons. What you are right about is that there were and there are several people working there. I speak for me, I made renders and designed some characters, and as I said also, I don't have a lot of experience with Daz or Renpy games, but I want to improve. That's why I decided to move away and try, but logically the visual theme is similar because in my case, I learned there.
Like I said very early on, I believed you based on what I've seen so far and I think that speaks to your work and ethic relative to Nightaku. The person just had suspicions as I'm sure other people do as well so I wanted to lay out the details and specifics for what I've encountered over the years and limit the possibility for wild speculation. People will be suspicious when things like this happen and it will come up over and over as we've seen recently with Demon Boy and The Synthetic.

I figured it would be better for me to lay everything out and point out the differences between you and them in one post and provide the strongest neutral case as to why you are a separate entity; the speculation will continue and fester otherwise. I personally feel like you've done great work and congratulate you on your output and professionalism so far. People will see that for sure and that will ease suspicions over time naturally.

Reactions: Nirala 3D

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
Like I said very early on, I believed you based on what I've seen so far and I think that speaks to your work and ethic relative to Nightaku. The person just had suspicions as I'm sure other people do as well so I wanted to lay out the details and specifics for what I've encountered over the years and limit the possibility for wild speculation. People will be suspicious when things like this happen and it will come up over and over as we've seen recently with Demon Boy and The Synthetic.

I figured it would be better for me to lay everything out and point out the differences between you and them in one post and provide the strongest neutral case as to why you are a separate entity; the speculation will continue and fester otherwise. I personally feel like you've done great work and congratulate you on your output and professionalism so far. People will see that for sure and that will ease suspicions over time naturally.
Thank you really, and you are absolutely right, you have to clarify things and it is good that people like you do it, I think that is what is happening to me right now, to go out alone, after being under the umbrella of another person is difficult, but as I always say, what you do will mark your path, so I hope that little by little people will see it. Unfortunately others directly attack without knowing, although I also understand them, but at least you have to give a vote of confidence. So again thank you for your point of view and help others understand and see.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
This was already addressed earlier in the thread, although relative to other similar titles. So there's a dev named Nightaku, who has released several titles, most of which have been abandoned, but currently working on two that are in active development. Apparently at some point he took on some people to his team/mentored them and they created their own titles. These are the titles I currently attribute to Nightaku that don't have his current name attached to them:

The Secret Family
REBEL
Rebel Daughter

Real Dreams

May be Nightaku affiliate, small chance they're Nightaku (could be NIRALA :Kappa:?)-

These are current Nightaku titles under the Nightaku moniker, in active development/completed and not abandoned-
Oh Daddy
Valhalla Chr*n*cl*s ( self-censoring just-in-case; not on this site for some reason, doesn't violate rule 7 from what I've seen, oh well, WTF do I know?)

Then we have this game. NIRALA claims to have worked with Nightaku and others who were under his umbrella, and have struck out on their own. We only have their word to go on. There are strong similarities between their work and Nightaku's; not just visually, but all the scripts under the hood as well. It could very well be that this is NIRALA's first title on their own as a separate effort from Nightaku.

There's no way for us to know 100% of course. Given their engagement and consistency in this effort, I've been inclined to believe them. We'll see as their work progresses as a separate effort from those currently under the Nightaku umbrella. I'm not keen on conspiracies RE abandoning games and handles based on people not liking story elements; people REE'd pretty hardcore over elements of Oh Daddy but Nightaku saw that through to an ending (I haven't finished it yet, IDK if it's rushed, I'll probably get to it this month) and are going to continue the story in another game. AFAIK, this is the first ever completed title under the Nightaku umbrella, whether it was rushed/forced or not to deal with whatever heat the Harem/Self-insert Andys threw at them.

We'll see what the case is as the two handles develop their respective titles in the coming months. Again from their output and communication so far NIRALA is much more consistent than Nightaku under his various handles has ever been so I don't want to put anyone off from supporting them; just fully laying out the facts as I see them.
Thank you really, and you are absolutely right, you have to clarify things and it is good that people like you do it, I think that is what is happening to me right now, to go out alone, after being under the umbrella of another person is difficult, but as I always say, what you do will mark your path, so I hope that little by little people will see it. Unfortunately others directly attack without knowing, although I also understand them, but at least you have to give a vote of confidence. So again thank you for your point of view and help others understand and see.
The amount of work Nirala has done in the last couple of months is proof alone...regardless of anything else,...he has no ties to Nightfuck anymore...

Done twice as much in three times less time than any of the others. How anyone can confuse them is beyond me at this point :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

colormask

Oct 12, 2022
Enjoying the playthrough/readthrough... but that double (or more) music tracks playing at once is so distracting. Nirala 3D please do fix it in your next update.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Piss off. US defaultism is annoying and it kills boners.
you do realize this happens all over and with basically any language look at a Mexican and someone from Spain they both are Spanish but have differences that have developed over time. seems like you are only looking for a reason to hate on the US

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It seems little sis likes getting fucked by black guys lmao! QoS means 1705844949432.png

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I greatly enjoy the cyberpunk themes and have been looking for games with this thematic, and this one is came out strong!

My personal issues with it (that by no means makes the game bad) are related to character appearances so far, the females specifically. The daughter is 100% fine, but the little sister seems weird for me. Her hair is one of the weirdest I've seen in all the games I've played, and appearance-wise she looks WAY too young (to me, she looks even younger than the daughter).

I'd like her face to look more womanly as opposed to looking childish. All the bodies so far are 10/10 though.

Looking forward to more updates!

PS: if folks have recommendations for cyberpunk games I may have missed, please share them!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started playing the game and so far the only problem I have is that the into goes too fast. I would make it click motion. So players might be slow readers.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I like the story, the MC, the Lis and the renders, so nearly everything is very good. I can only agree with one above, the auntie looks too young. But that's not a game changer here, too much good stuff going on. The cyber punk theme is very well done, I get a little Blade runner feeling (the original ofc). :love: (y)

If I had more money I would support it, but as I'm in a shit hole now there's no chance for that. :(

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020

The Secret Family
REBEL
Rebel Daughter

Real Dreams

May be Nightaku affiliate, small chance they're Nightaku-

Oh Daddy

This is clearly the same dev as Oh daddy. Hopefully he wont drop this one.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I finally got around to playing the game.

So far I really like the game. I really like cyberpunk/sci-fi settings.

But I would still reconsider a few things.
For one thing, the sister/aunt looks WAY too young. She looks as if she is only 18-19 herself, but that doesn't fit the story with what the two experienced/did when they were still with their parents.
I would also make the sex scenes avoidable. Personally it doesn't bother me, but people WILL complain about something like that.

And there seems to be a sound bug, at least for me it often happens that several songs are played at the same time.

I'm definitely excited to see what happens next.

Jandalf

Sep 19, 2017
It's not a mystery, I explained it at the beginning, I worked "for oh Daddy" as a renderer, the creator is another one. In the first post is explained. And I love this project, I continue with it every day, so I will not stop working on it.
Hey, are you still working on this? There are no updates on your patreon....

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes