Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 9, 2021
THE HOTTEST GIRL: SEASON 1

OVERVIEW:
128 girls of multiple games all come together to compete in a girl vs girl battle. The winner of each battle is decided by you and your votes. The winner advances to the next round, until there's only 1 girl left - the winner of The Hottest Girl: Season 1.

DISCLAIMER:
This isn't a game, but you will have choices, or I should say votes. It's a big beauty pageant in the style of March Madness and Champion's League. Each round there will be less girls and less clothing. Can you help guide your favorite girl to the final?

Developer: Tournament Wizard
Version: Pre-Season v1.0
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 9, 2021
Title: The Hottest Girl: Season 1

Overview: 256 girls of multiple games all come together to compete in a girl vs girl battle. The winner of each battle is decided by you and your votes. The winner advances to the next round, until there's only 1 girl left - the winner of The Hottest Girl: Season 1.

Release Date: 2020-1-1
Developer: Tournament Wizard
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Genre: Since this isn't the normal project, the only genres will be whatever the girls in the tournament contain.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a game, but you will have choices, or I should say votes. It's a big beauty pageant in the style of March Madness and Champion's League. Each round there will be less girls and less clothing. Can you help guide your favorite girl to the final?

Changelog:
Version 1.0: Only 1 group of girls are displayed here. In the next version (in 2 days), all 8 groups of girls (32) will be in it for you to view.

Notes: The voting technically starts Monday for patrons and Wednesday for the public.

ALL IMAGES WERE TAKEN FROM IN-GAME AND ARE THE PROERTY OF THE DEVELOPER.

DOWNLOAD:

Since, this is the very first round, I'll show you a groups worth of girls. Can you guess what game they are from? Which one would you vote for?

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021
Hey all!

I've updated the Ren'Py version (1.1) to include images of all of this week's girls that you can vote on. The voting polls on Patreon will open at 12:01 am tomorrow. I'm heading to bed so I wanted to get these out now, a tad early.

All images were taken from in-game so all images belong to the respective developer's.

Thanks and see you at the voting polls. =)

--Tournament Wizard

Nov 9, 2021
I want to get quite a few folks voting on these girls and so far I've only had 2 on my Patreon site. I put them there because the polling system is easy. In order to hopefully get some more votes, I'm also going to add them here. So, I'll be adding 8 polls for the 1st week's worth of girls. please vote - it will hopefully be fun. Thanks!

Nov 9, 2021
Well, apparently I can only have 1 poll, so if you want to vote for the remaining 7 groups, please visit my Patreon site .
Thanks!