endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
This is a little bit of a wait for two new days of gameplay. I'm not going to cue up a certain scene from When Harry Met Sally just yet...but I want to.
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight;
I wish I wish, with all my might,
To have the update, drop here tonight.

Alas i fear it may not happen,
The updates take longer for a reason,
xxerikxx is now working on an illustrated version,
When updates will drop is his decision.

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
This is a little bit of a wait for two new days of gameplay. I'm not going to cue up a certain scene from When Harry Met Sally just yet...but I want to.
The text based version has been going a bit slower the last few months, but don't worry the story is still in progress. However the 0.60 version has not been presented for the Patreons yet, so it will take some time before it turns up here.

One of the reasons why it takes longer time with this update is that I have decided to replace the stills with AI-generated pictures. It's still a text-based games without renders, but hopefully it will be a better visual presentations. I've also put in some nudes in the sex-scenes, so there will be something to unlock.

A.jpg
ANGELINA

M2 (2).jpg
MILA

V.jpg
VIOLET

S.jpg
SOPHIA

Hb.jpg
HAILEY

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
One of the reasons why it takes longer time with this update is that I have decided to replace the stills with AI-generated pictures.
Oooo, these look nice, pretty spot on except maybe Sophia, the ai pic ain't bad, dont get me wrong, just in my mind she has a more youthful hairstyle and tiny petite frame based on previous illustrations in the game of her in this and illustrated version.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Oooo, these look nice, pretty spot on except maybe Sophia, the ai pic ain't bad, dont get me wrong, just in my mind she has a more youthful hairstyle and tiny petite frame based on previous illustrations in the game of her in this and illustrated version.
Yeah, but my problem is that she looks too similar to Angelina, so I felt the need to change her looks a little bit.

That being said it's difficult to make the same AI-picture twice, so the same girl with different outfit will change a little bit during the story.

Here's the Sophia pictures I've created so far.... (She will also change haircut after she come home from Provo)

S.jpg Sbikini.jpg sn.jpg Ssauna.jpg

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
Goes great when using my anglehead flashlight erik! (Sorry for the wellness check)

Last edited:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
The AI pics look nice! So In the poll for best side char, why is violet an option, now that you wrote her out of the story?

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
The AI pics look nice! So In the poll for best side char, why is violet an option, now that you wrote her out of the story?
Well, most of the Patreons are playing the Illustrated version and there Violet is still a big part of the story. There's also a chance that Violet will reenter the story when MC has established a relationship with Mila or Daisy-Jade...

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Well, most of the Patreons are playing the Illustrated version and there Violet is still a big part of the story. There's also a chance that Violet will reenter the story when MC has established a relationship with Mila or Daisy-Jade...

Cool, cant wait to see where this story goes!

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes