• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Can someone explain the ‘Monster’ tag please. Just a description of which monster-human scenes will we encounter?

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
Can someone explain the ‘Monster’ tag please. Just a description of which monster-human scenes will we encounter?
I didn't finished yet but i got far and i'm pretty sure this tag refers to goatman in hero party and from what i read about game all the NFS scenes are betweem 4 love interest all which are humans
Leadership: 3, Tactician: 2, Soldier: 1 seems like a good loadout.
I agree on that

Avanta99

Jan 11, 2024
Made a small cheat for this game. Will set all stats to 10 upon opening the character menu.

How to apply:
1) Download Attached Assembly-CSharpHerosJourneyModifiedStats.zip
2) Extract The Zip
3) Goto The Game Folder
4) Click Into The Hero's Journey_Data/Managed
5) Replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in that folder with the modified one.

I mainly made this a small modification for myself as I like to simply experience a story rather than grind, but figured others may also be interested in doing the same thing too.

Avanta99

Jan 11, 2024
I ended up liking this game well enough that I bought the walkthrough + extras booklet. Link below for anyone else interested. (As the file is otherwise too big for F95's servers).

Feel free to add it to the main post if so inclined:

WillHawker29

Aug 28, 2019
Has anyone unlocked the 4th CG on the 7th page? It should be Emrys' Sex scene from chapter 2 but I've seen that a few times and it's only unlocked the second CG.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote