VN Others Completed The Hero's Demon-Lord Slave [v2.0] [Yumekakiya]

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
um 1693673519481.png 1693673558916.png Cant help but notice that background, now not sure if ether game was the origin, but at least the other is a free game that they never marketed, but the same can't be said for this game as they are selling it on DL site. I do think I've seen that background a lot though, is it a public asset one?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Requested by rex88 , kidlat020 thanks for the link
yooooo! posting my pseudo review from previous thread

has a lot of potential but the over-the-top tropes made it clear that its not something you should take seriously. but still, there's plenty of torture here. a shame really, because if this plot device were to be given to a skilled writer, could even top Thug Hero Party. that's how wasted this potential is.

pretty short and it's unfinished. I'd give it a 2.5/5 for what its trying to do.

Oct 20, 2021
first thought on the game. when she find the door to the other world was "Nop, don't go there it is goblin no suana den." (both game use the same image so i guess it's some default picture from somewhere ?)

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Great game, 5/5!
This one of my favorite types, which is rare.

It's a bit short and could use some more lengthy scenes, but it' still good.
Hopefully the sequel will be longer and the corruption will be somewhat slower, where they do different plays, with a bit more lengthy scenes and pictures.

A possible ending other than that they keep being slaves, is that they return as slaves with the Human hero, where the hero rules over the demons.