Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
the art and game tags are right up my ally but the translation just kills it for me right from the intro.
True. The translation is incredibly bad because it's machine translated instead of by an actual person. I tried fixing the translation but the developers encrypted the text so it's impossible.

Reactions: desmosome

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Now I just needs to wait when someone can posted this.

In here, for us.

Reactions: alasad
D

Deleted member 225174

Alright, so I purchased the Steam Version and tried using the patch from here and it's not working. Not sure if there's a special patch for the Steam version. If anyone could post it, thanks in advance.

robco

Nov 10, 2017
Well I'm still going to pirate the patch, and the game even after I buy it on steam.
I once pirated a game because the DVD copy I owned it on was on the other side of my room.
are you some kind of maniac ?

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, you are missing a few settings. Perhaps you have an earlier build of the game. I have a few extra settings. In any case, I would put the "Skip H-Plot seen" to off. If you have it at on you won't be able to see the images you've already seen before when you repeat an h-event, like peeing or doing prostitution.
i'm having the same issue as this poster you were replying to. she has lost her virginity and no battle h scenes ever play. i have only the options he has and i downloaded the game from here the patched version. any idea how I can go about fixing this?

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I'm playing virgin route and im up against the fire emperor and I keep crashing after getting defeated by him help?

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Is there fixed version already? Or is it still full of crash bugs.
If you want a fixed versions download the original dlsite game not any of this steam version. The uncensor patch messes up the game's files thus try finding game somewhere else and updating the link here. I downloaded from onlyhgames and it is flawless, also translated, no bugs or crashes completed all endings. But i can't upload here yet.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017

Bug/Crash free version of game. Played it and finished it. This is not the steam version but is completely translated as i said above
If you want a fixed versions download the original dlsite game not any of this steam version. The uncensor patch messes up the game's files thus try finding game somewhere else and updating the link here. I downloaded from onlyhgames and it is flawless, also translated, no bugs or crashes completed all endings. But i can't upload here yet.

Aug 10, 2018

Bug/Crash free version of game. Played it and finished it. This is not the steam version but is completely translated as i said above
Can we have the password please:test2::test2::coldsweat:
Is the password
Many thanks :happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Aug 10, 2018
well i tried different version and tried changing system locale to english, japanese, my loacal language but i still get into this helppppppppppppppppppppppppp
btw which english should i use, the US or the Uk

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes