Yurushia

May 14, 2018
What about the ending?
I have all 3 stars on all stats, spared everyone, but in the end she become a fckn maniac. Is this the only available ending for fully corrupt Alice, or I did something wrong?
How many point needed to increase to 3 star?
My harassment already 200 and still 2 star

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I loved "Meritocracy of Oni & Blade" so I tried downloading this one to see the other works of OneOne1 and I have some mixed feeling about it.

Beside the fact that monsters, skills and battles in general are the same, that english MTL suck and mess things (I mean even I, a french who know nothing about japanese beside insults, sexual words and asking where the toilets are, could do a better job with grammar and words choice using google translate...) and that things went missing during translation (Pictures about sexual level/proficiency in the H-parameter menu, etc... etc...)

<- these pictures.

There is also a problem (or so it seem) with CG and by that I mean using the correct variation CG at the correct time and place (exemple : slave route chapter 2, sexual harrasment in slave town, dialogue talk about her white pantie and how see-through it is when she's wet etc.. but CG are all pantie-less, not even flicked to the side or kept on thigh.) I even went and checked the full CG list to see if the scene were really like this but I found the "correct" CG here...

So as I said, mixed feeling, game is great, background story is interesting, even if a bit cliché (fallen noble extreme version).
But those small details make it not the best experience I/We would have gotten out of it.

Aug 10, 2018
Isnt there should be a cg file
I couldn’t find it no matter downloading from mega or torrent or noclip
I think all my crashes the the lack of the cg folder
Can someone upload the cg folder
Maybe this can solve my problems
Please

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
The game is interesting even with poor translation, i tried getting some endings, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately J always dies, even if you get the best ending. It's explained that he died due to stress or something similar, because he spent his whole life fighting or something and his power was too much for him to lead a full life. It's unfortunately common in Japanese games, hentai or otherwise, to often have bitter sweet endings. It's like a part of Japanese culture as far as I've heard. They love the whole idea of the hero sacrificing themselves to save the world.

Reactions: PolarTiger

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
To quote a convo from a whole different and much more wholesome aside from all the handholding forum:
I actually looked up "Salamander" by Asuji Ibuse and it's a really depressing story. It's a parabola about depression and loneliness actually.

The frog is trapped by the Salamander and is slowly dying.

It's about their acceptance of their fate: being trapped and dying.
Ok, thanks for the flashback of my college years... I studied Japanese literature... If that isn't screamingly typical of Japanese lit, I don't know what is. Melodramatic angst followed by death (most preferably by suicide).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: PolarTiger

JinLucas

Jul 12, 2018
could any one help me fix this error? After I lose the Flame Emperor, my scene crash turn to black and this showing up.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
could any one help me fix this error? After I lose the Flame Emperor, my scene crash turn to black and this showing up.
The same mistake happens when she accepts the invitation to stay at the Fiore mansion. The last mission of chapter 1.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I can not see the H attacks, in the configuration I put to see all the scenes ... any tips? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
There is an error in Stolas Mountain's mission, when we face the Emperor of Fire (or Flame) and after the scene, the game leaves alone ... Is there any way to avoid it? (sorry, I could not get print) ... Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes