Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Extract and replace main.rvdata2 in the arc folder inside the game folder. This should fix some of the broken H-Scene. There is also a quick fix by changing the game language to chinese to avoid H-Scene crash then changing back to english after the H-Scene, check the first post for the instruction.
Thanks dude this fix the h-scenes and i was able to reach to the part where you fight the fire dragon, but after i lost (well at least i survive more than one hit and there is no chance to win) the game crash with the same error so any solution for this?

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks dude this fix the h-scenes and i was able to reach to the part where you fight the fire dragon, but after i lost (well at least i survive more than one hit and there is no chance to win) the game crash with the same error so any solution for this?
Ahhhh Fire emperor quest crash bug, you can download unofficial Uncensored Patch in the The Heiress Steam forum, which should fix the crash you are experiencing, also it fix some other bugs as well.

If you're too lazy to download stuff there is a workaround since the fire dragon quest can be completed in three ways:
1. By beating the Fire Dragon (It is beatable you can use cheat engine to beat it and get a rare item, the game intended you to beat the Fire Dragon in your second playthrough since in new game plus your level is carried over)
2. Talking to the green npc in the pub, the pub is in the town where you received the fire dragon quest, it unlock a new place (base of khaled) where you can find an item to seal the fire dragon which mean you can finsh the quest without fighting the Fire Dragon.
3. By lossing to the fire dragon which would result in a crash without unofficial Uncensored Patch.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Ahhhh Fire emperor quest crash bug, you can download unofficial Uncensored Patch in the The Heiress Steam forum, which should fix the crash you are experiencing, also it fix some other bugs as well.

If you're too lazy to download stuff there is a workaround since the fire dragon quest can be completed in three ways:
1. By beating the Fire Dragon (It is beatable you can use cheat engine to beat it and get a rare item, the game intended you to beat the Fire Dragon in your second playthrough since in new game plus your level is carried over)
2. Talking to the green npc in the pub, the pub is in the town where you received the fire dragon quest, it unlock a new place (base of khaled) where you can find an item to seal the fire dragon which mean you can finsh the quest without fighting the Fire Dragon.
3. By lossing to the fire dragon which would result in a crash without unofficial Uncensored Patch.
Thanks man
but if i already patched the game with the patch in the first page i need to download the patch of steam as well?
anyway thanks again dude

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks man
but if i already patched the game with the patch in the first page i need to download the patch of steam as well?
anyway thanks again dude
You don't have to there basically the same, the only difference is that the steam patch which is created by steam user; Mars3712, fix some of the other bugs in the game.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
The DLsite patch is out, anybody has found a working link yet?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Ok, sex slave route I have a crash after the end of the 2nd mission. A H scene with the main evil character starts and the game crashes. Anybody else get this?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Just finished this game in good ending ( virgin until the last scene ), only got 1 crash when talking with a soldier. Now, can anyone please tell me about those other endings?I understand that one you have to kill many people to get ( i killed many, did not even had a choice anymore, but look like its was not enough ), and there´s this slave mode, how i get this one?Its about that fiance guy, you have to sleep with him or something else?I read that you become a slave of you refuse to pay your debt but i never got that option, she pay every time and he tell her twice about looking for him but if that´s a option i don´t know where.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Just finished this game in good ending ( virgin until the last scene ), only got 1 crash when talking with a soldier. Now, can anyone please tell me about those other endings?I understand that one you have to kill many people to get ( i killed many, did not even had a choice anymore, but look like its was not enough ), and there´s this slave mode, how i get this one?Its about that fiance guy, you have to sleep with him or something else?I read that you become a slave of you refuse to pay your debt but i never got that option, she pay every time and he tell her twice about looking for him but if that´s a option i don´t know where.
all what i can say... for get slave mod u need to lose fight when u go act like the noble fiancee then refuse pay the debt, for get no virgin mod u need to lose fight vs the first bandit boss that's what i find till now.

Lico666

Aug 22, 2017
I dl the game and patch. Apply the patch but dont pass from fist screen. I have win10 64b is this the problem?

Nextt

Dec 3, 2016
Tips and Fixes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone better explain this how to change it, because as I change it in the file "Language" from ENG to CHS, then and so I have English and the error is still, or even how to change the menu to disable H-scenes it anyway H-scenes are showing and error crashes.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I had that bug mentioned in the first page, so i did what was suggested, changed the language to str=CHS, but it did not change the language, still in english, so the bug persists.

Obs: if there´s no way around the problem, there´s a way to simple skip that hentai scene?

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
For devil you need to kill 10 or more ppl before ends the chapter 3 and for slave route if you dont have enough money to pay the debt before a chapter ends you become slave

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
In the quests where you can lose virginity(if you lose) at the same time if you win you can gain one murder, so basically if you want the devil route you gonna stay virgin at least until chapter 4, im correct?

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone better explain this how to change it, because as I change it in the file "Language" from ENG to CHS, then and so I have English and the error is still, or even how to change the menu to disable H-scenes it anyway H-scenes are showing and error crashes.
I had that bug mentioned in the first page, so i did what was suggested, changed the language to str=CHS, but it did not change the language, still in english, so the bug persists.

Obs: if there´s no way around the problem, there´s a way to simple skip that hentai scene?
Go to page 4 and look for the help there since there is details on how to change the language.

Reactions: Silver1

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
In the quests where you can lose virginity(if you lose) at the same time if you win you can gain one murder, so basically if you want the devil route you gonna stay virgin at least until chapter 4, im correct?
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm guessing that's the case because it seems if you miss even one murder, you don't get evil route. Walkthrough is obviously hard to understand, as far as I can tell it's be evil and virgin lol.

Although I suppose you could fail missions/spend money so you don't have enough and go into the whore route and lose your virginity that way while still getting the murders.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I can make mirrors of this with patch already applied but its going to be a 3GB+ download.

Reactions: jande21
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes