Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The translation on this one is really grating. At least I'm choosing to believe the poor story is due to the bad translation and not poor original writing.

Reactions: ponyguy

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
A guy on the Steam Community board who seems to be the author of the patch has released a second version, to correspond with an update to the base game.
The new patch fixed it for me but make sure to run it in admin mode
So i am assuming that none steam version doesn't need this v2 patch. Because i was trying to patch the game with the v2 patch and it doesn't work even using admi mode. It says it can't find the game.rgss3a even though i am staring at it. I have a patch version that uses the old patch from this site. Just wondering if v2 fixes the crash issues. Also will the v2 work with the version that's on this site or those work only with the steam version.

Last edited:

FinalCloud

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry for the potentially stupid question, but are these seriously the 100% original games available in English on Steam. How did I not know of this lol

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
yeah i know played that as well
that's why i was wondering why this one doesn't work though
maybe something in the patch perhaps?

Maybe that's because dlsite made a patch for the steam version for the Dark Elf game. Hope they make one for this too or someone manages to merge the japanese version with the steam english translation without also applying steam's censoring.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I just found a torrent over at nyaa under the title "Botsuraku Reijyo" and it is 3.5 GB large! I read the thread and saw that many people are complaining how losing battle doesn't ensue rape. I'm guessing that the Steam version cut all of those scenes. I dunno about everyone else, but a difference of over 1GB needs further investigation. If the non-Steam version is already uncensored(well, except those mosaics), perhaps also English translated(no matter how weak) and also has normal post-battle rapes... where do I sign in!

I'm hoping that poster of this thread will soon switch to non-Steam version. Have a good one everyone!

Jul 19, 2017
I've got the game and I'm attempting to manually fix it, I have all the original images and non censored stuff, I think I can patch the game myself, but there's like 2610 pictures to change and a lot of things I need to edit out. Also I can't replace the pictures of the faces, which isn't the worst part, they're censored but not horribly so. So I'll have to see how things turn out.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Downloaded and patched, my Karpesky antivirus gave me a positive,
Pdm trojan win 32 generic

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
Has anyone were able to figure out how to reach a Lvl. 3 heart on her H-parameters? Like, how much points it would need to get to level 3 or is there any hidden quest or some mission to trigger it?

I'm grinding to earn some quick cash next to an inn and I'm still stuck at Lvl.2 heart.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
So far its been a great game, good story too, i even feel bad in corrupt the protagonist, she is such a gunslinger bad ass.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the torrent at Sukebei contains a zipped file with the cg (password protected) that i assume you get after you complete the game, that is why its bigger then this one.

also, the protection to not be able to "extract" and play without the big Game.rgss3a is located in Map003.rvdata2
a dude in ULMF (Sinflower) released a "patch" for this. if you want to play around.

Reactions: taihen_addict

croPath

May 10, 2017
Another Oneone1 game coming out in a few days on steam any1 wanna bet that it will be as broken as this one

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
I just found a torrent over at nyaa under the title "Botsuraku Reijyo" and it is 3.5 GB large! I read the thread and saw that many people are complaining how losing battle doesn't ensue rape. I'm guessing that the Steam version cut all of those scenes. I dunno about everyone else, but a difference of over 1GB needs further investigation. If the non-Steam version is already uncensored(well, except those mosaics), perhaps also English translated(no matter how weak) and also has normal post-battle rapes... where do I sign in!

I'm hoping that poster of this thread will soon switch to non-Steam version. Have a good one everyone!
There is rape scenes after losing a battle but I assume the h-level needs to be lvl 2 or higher to see the rape in the first place or a flag needs be triggered in the story to allow the rape scenes to occur

On the JPN dlsite there is the uncensor dlc for this game but it is not released yet

I do see people complaining about the poor english translation so i want to point out that the publisher SakuraGame (who are a Chinese Company) are likely the ones who did the translation not ONEONE1

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The latest patch for Steam fixes at least some of the no graphic crash error that you had to do the language switching fix to work around. Replace the file in the Arc directory. (make a backup first)

Can someone test this out?

Reactions: ponyguy and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
xort, the steam patch seems to fix at least one error (i did save before one error scene) and now its working, can't say about other bugs.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes