SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
What an odd translation. I can do better than that.

Translation: I was working on Samantha's content and unexpectedly hit a wall. While the overall plan is there, some detail kept blocking progress. While trying to deal with it, I started experiencing a starting burnout. To snap out of it, I decided to work on something completely different. Something less important in order to get away from the pressure of everything having to match the storyline perfectly. The choice ended up being Mykocks manor. After that I worked on uniforms, again to deal with something other than storywriting. I have now recovered from the writing stall, but the detour has delayed the next release by 6 weeks. Also having had time to think, some plans changed because I came up with better ideas on some aspects of the story/graphics/whatever.

My take on this is that this is perfectly normal for game development. Been there, done that. You can crunch up to a release, b but in general development is a marathon, not a sprint. Run too fast on average and you risk falling over and not recover. When feeling the first symptoms of burnout, or just getting upset about getting stuck on something, taking a break from the problem is often a good idea. Going back to it 3-4 weeks later will let you look at the issue with fresh eyes and it might not even be a problem anymore.

I see nothing negative in the update. What a read is that Altos is human (big shock I admit. Who would have thought?) and he is making mature decisions, which will benefit development in the long run. Diverting from a schedule is sometimes needed to avoid unreasonable workload or substandard quality. Often a plan is an overall plan and once you do the actual work, you encounter all the details, including those not considered when the overall plan was made. This is the main reason why development rarely goes precisely as planned.
You might have a point if this hadn't happened several times already. He's clearly sacking off most of the working week.

Reactions: ymisoinsane

hj56h4j6j45

Oct 11, 2017
I´m not sure if i only dreamed this...
will the devs soon implement the new rule:
"Deal with the consequences"?
(The girls can be "used"(for sexual actions) if they make me(the headmaster) horny!;
would be great when i patrol, i could "use" them if they make me horny(so everytime...!)
(The patroling scene when he foondles the three girls is so hot!
Why can he not fuck their tits and give them a nice cumshot?)

• Haha
Reactions: Canes and User327

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(The girls can be "used"(for sexual actions) if they make me(the headmaster) horny!;
would be great when i patrol, i could "use" them if they make me horny(so everytime...!)
While possible I would say that would need quite a little bit more preparation in the rules so should be a long way off and not "soon", especially since we are not that far with most of them. And a complete "free use" I kinda doubt. After all, this all is for the benefit of the girls, not the headmaster ;)

Reactions: capitanqueso

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
There's the "boner rule", so if a girl makes the headmaster get a boner she has to deal with it. I'm not sure if that's only for Rachel, though I'm sure it was discussed with at least one other girl. That would generally only be in certain occasions as well though, where it might come up, so to speak - so during some form of nude activity, rather than the majority of stuff you get during patrols. I would suggest a quick flash wouldn't be enough for that, or it would be happening all the time in the game.

May 25, 2022
There's the "boner rule", so if a girl makes the headmaster get a boner she has to deal with it. I'm not sure if that's only for Rachel, though I'm sure it was discussed with at least one other girl. That would generally only be in certain occasions as well though, where it might come up, so to speak - so during some form of nude activity, rather than the majority of stuff you get during patrols. I would suggest a quick flash wouldn't be enough for that, or it would be happening all the time in the game.
Yeah, the 'boner rule' is more of an 'official', unofficial rule at the moment. May get gradually introduced to others over time though.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, the 'boner rule' is more of an 'official', unofficial rule at the moment. May get gradually introduced to others over time though.
Yeah, in my head I was thinking "...so it's already got an introduction and would be easier to bring into wide use" - I just didn't type that out! I think it could be a case of making it an unofficial rule for more girls though, rather than making it an official rule. In the immediate term at least.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Canes

May 27, 2018
Still no sex scenes implemented yet for any of the girls? --What's the end game here, it's been forever.
And no, a couple of Hand-Jobs and one BJ is not sex.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Still no sex scenes implemented yet for any of the girls? --What's the end game here, it's been forever.
And no, a couple of Hand-Jobs and one BJ is not sex.
Either you're not even close to the end of the content currently available, or you just somehow missed on scenes, which I think is impossible unless you purposefuly went into the script to delete them. So Imma assume it's the former.

Also handjobs and bj are sexual in nature. Enjoy what you already got, it will make the wait more bearable, and keep playing.

Also don't you read the dialogues ? The end game is to have every girls pass their exams, not to have sex with every one of them you weirdo.

:Kappa:

Canes

May 27, 2018
Either you're not even close to the end of the content currently available, or you just somehow missed on scenes, which I think is impossible unless you purposefuly went into the script to delete them. So Imma assume it's the former.

Also handjobs and bj are sexual in nature. Enjoy what you already got, it will make the wait more bearable, and keep playing.

Also don't you read the dialogues ? The end game is to have every girls pass their exams, not to have sex with every one of them you weirdo.

:Kappa:
So that's a NO with extra words then.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nope - it's not a "no". Read the first paragraph of that answer again. There are scenes but you either aren't advanced enough in the story or missed them.

That being said, if you're only in it for the "sex with the girls" - that's not the main focus of the game. It is kind of the end goal but this game is more about the path there.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, no. If you purely define it by penetration (non-oral, non-toy) then there are two or three girls who have sex scenes. Amy and Rachel definitely, I can't remember if it goes that far with Maxine or if they manage to get out of it before it gets quite that far. Priti also has a full but non-penetrative sex scene (as opposed to just punishment/HJ/BJ). At least four of the girls give BJs too, so I figure Cartageno is right, you must be nowhere near maxing out the content yet.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Guys let's not be silly here. The game makes it very clear the MC wants to fuck the girls. They even have flashbacks showing him remembering fucking his students brains out, doing them up the ass, etc... like give me a fucking break. There is absolutely 100% expectation that at least the majority if not all of the LIs will get fucked 6 ways from Sunday.

May 25, 2022
Guys let's not be silly here. The game makes it very clear the MC wants to fuck the girls. They even have flashbacks showing him remembering fucking his students brains out, doing them up the ass, etc... like give me a fucking break. There is absolutely 100% expectation that at least the majority if not all of the LIs will get fucked 6 ways from Sunday.
Yes but it's about helping the girls achieve their full potential in life, not just the gratification of the Headmaster. After all he's not a monster. He only has their best interests at heart. Honest guv. Really. I'm not bullshitting. It's all for their good not ours. Honestly. Why won't you believe me?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As I said, in the end yes, that is the expectation. However, it is not all that is happening here.

Dec 13, 2019
Yes but it's about helping the girls achieve their full potential in life, not just the gratification of the Headmaster. After all he's not a monster. He only has their best interests at heart. Honest guv. Really. I'm not bullshitting. It's all for their good not ours. Honestly. Why won't you believe me?
I am convinced that the game is primarily about satisfying myself. Or rather, about ours.^^

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I mean if we want to be serious, I personnally do want them to pass their exams and be happy in life, while protecting them from whatever vicious plan the "owners" have to control them. If fucking them was the ONLY goal here, I don't think it would be such a good game either.

However, we can have their best interest at heart and still want to fuck them all :BootyTime:

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes