• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Haunting Nightmare [v0.3.1a] [Dofla Studio]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
The girls look hot
I think I'll try this
Goodluck with development dev

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The preview images look like NTR. Can you please clarify if that is in the game and if not what that image is about.
Since it has only cheating tag with no NTR, it's obvious she will be cheating on her dude with MC. Unless it's mistagged...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The cheating tag always denotes the MC doing it. Not the girls.
Wrong. Many netori games have the cheating tag. It's why they changed the tag to only mean netorare specifically.

If that is the case then why even show her with him? It gives major NTR vibes.
Because some people prefer seeing the rival in a game that has netori. Stealing from some absentee cuck, never shown in game, is pointless. Just make the chick single and vanilla and move on.

That's just speculation from the tags, haven't played this yet.

Reactions: battali0n

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
But if it's the MC getting cheated on, it's NTR tag. Not cheating.
Depends on the situation. People get cheated on everyday, just depends how to take the said cheating. If you're being cheated on do you walk away from the situation, do pull out a shotgun and blow them both away like people used to do back in the day or do you pull out your dick instead out of excitement.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The cheating tag always denotes the MC doing it. Not the girls.
Not by the definition of the tag on the site

• Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
So, can be either MC cheat on his/her partner with another LI or a LI having a partner and cheating on this partner with MC

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Not necessary; don't make statements if you can't back them up.
Depends on the situation. People get cheated on everyday, just depends how to take the said cheating. If you're being cheated on do you walk away from the situation, do pull out a shotgun and blow them both away like people used to do back in the day or do you pull out your dick instead out of excitement.
Not by the definition of the tag on the site

• Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
So, can be either MC cheat on his/her partner with another LI or a LI having a partner and cheating on this partner with MC
That was how it was explained to me by a staff member before. As for you, blackmoor, you can take your rudeness elsewhere, pal.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes