• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.33.2 Full Version (Patreon) 2024-03-26
What's new in V0.33?
  • Pregnancy for Farah.
  • Shakria's unique scene, including custom ages. (We bit off a bit more than we could chew with this one)
Additional cheats and hints can be found on F95Zone (no new cheats for now)
  • v0.33.1 - Bugfix for missing event (298)
  • v0.33.2 - Shakria gets her unique bedroom scene (includes pregnancy and custom ages)
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
This is the second time in just over a month that the patreon only version has been leaked.
This game does not have thousands of supporters and we have limited resources, but we have lost so many patrons over the last month, it may force us to abandon the project.
If your goal is to kill the game. you're doing a fantastic job.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This is the second time in just over a month that the patreon only version has been leaked.
This game does not have thousands of supporters and we have limited resources, but we have lost so many patrons over the last month, it may force us to abandon the project.
Good, this game deserves to be down.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Hard Way [v0.33.2 Patreon] [Muffin Maker]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The Hard Way V0.33.2 Full Version (Patreon) 2024-03-26
What's new in V0.33?
  • Pregnancy for Farah.
  • Shakria's unique scene, including custom ages. (We bit off a bit more than we could chew with this one)
Additional cheats and hints can be found on F95Zone (no new cheats for now)
  • v0.33.1 - Bugfix for missing event (298)
  • v0.33.2 - Shakria gets her unique bedroom scene (includes pregnancy and custom ages)
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
Haven't bothered with that game for years, is the developer actively campaigning for Trump on this update ? Is Taylor Swift an illuminati ?

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I don't think the developer needs any help killing this game. If the game needs more supporters, then maybe the developer should try and make it a game people actually want to support. I don't think anyone will be upset if this game gets abandoned.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
LMAO this is priceless. You being incapable to put yourself in question lead to posting here to cry about loosing subs. This is delicious.

People leave the patreon because your game is shit, nonsensical, awfully codded and because of your detestation of modders caused by a weird paranoia of your code being stolen or something (spoiler : NO ONE would want to steal this, you'd actually need to pay someone for them to take on the project).

It's not the fault of people if they chose to stop supporting you, you know.

Maybe a little bit of introspection could help with putting your funding back on rails. But given your history, I think you'll chose to burry your head in the sand and blame everyone and everything but you about the failure of your game.

Last edited:

jackpierce375

Sep 13, 2017
LMAO this is priceless. You being incapable to put yourself in question lead to posting here to cry about loosing subs. This is delicious.

People leave the patreon because your game is shit, nonsensical, awfully codded and because of your detestation of modders caused by a weird paranoia of your code being stolen or something (spoiler : NO ONE would want to steal this, you'd actually need to pay someone for them to take on the project).

Maybe a little bit of introspection could help with putting your funding back on rails. But given your history, I think you'll chose to burry your head in the sand and blame everyone and everything but you about the failure of your game.
I would say that charging $20 just to get cheats to help with the grind was the problem

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018

I'm sure he believes he uis the victim of a conspiracy from looney liberals.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
What the hell have they changed in the Game ? The Cheats for Money/Credits don't Work in this New Update and I get this Message can anyone Help and Tell me what the Problem could be
Thanks

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
What the hell have they changed in the Game ? The Cheats for Money/Credits don't Work in this New Update and I get this Message can anyone Help and Tell me what the Problem could be
Thanks
Well, from the log.txt file you attached, we can only understand that you are using the PC version of the game on some Android device using the Joiplay emulator. To understand what error you have, you also need the traceback.txt file.

It’s also not clear what “The Cheats for Money/Credits don’t Work” is? The usual "config.console = True" from the file "00console.rpy"?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
this game is literally one of the hard way to play without cheat. i lost count of how many fuckable female in this game. it reminds me a similar ongoing game like this. prolly just like this game, adding more females along the way. not sure when it will really completed or finished or final or (not)abandoned :KEK:

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
You want money? Use something different than patreon its a shit show with far too many restrictions to make anything decent

They'll utterly nuke your account someday just like so many others all with zero warning

Reactions: Wlms
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes