Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
This kind of shit kills games.
LMAO this is terminal cope, I mean, given how shitty your code is, and at best, passable your game is, there isn't much to kill here.

Anyway, you're on a pirate forum, cry some more.

Honestly I'd leak your paywalled content myself, but I dunno if I can get over your DRM shit and throw you money.

Maybe the most annoying for you would be to leak the content, I wonder.

Hmmmmmm :unsure:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
I think that when the mc meets Ruby 's Mom, there is a little failure that hast crept in , Ruby says that she hast some paint to watch drying , but the Name ist Not Ruby but Farah , has anyone picked that Up? It seems Like nitpicking , so, IS IT a mistake or am I Missing Something ?!

Reactions: BassetGuardian87

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
it won't let me introduce Galadriel to Xena on the ship's engine room. Am I missing something?
Do other quest first then you can do it, I had the same problem and had to work on other quest for a few days to get the trigger to go off.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
she is ther if i look into the location of the girls.
View attachment 3372174

ther is no orther quest left only the one with bernie and pauline for me so far.
View attachment 3372196
ANd second question ther is no Mayor's office at the map.
Go to the Marina and meet Pauline at 4 pm at the boat store, marked in the green area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note1: she can be found at the Police Station, at midnight.
Note2: I don't remember if Pauline is at the boat shop on the weekends.

The mayor's office is next to City Hall, marked in the green area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fauno36

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It seems that the girls can only get pregnant once? What's the whole point of having pregnancy in the game if they can only get knocked up the one time. The dev might as well just scrap the whole pregnancy aspect of the game along with all the conspiracy and history crap. Take that away and the game would be a lot better. I don't play adult games to learn about conspiracies or history.

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.32.5 Free is available for download.

• Standing sex for Denise and Izzy.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Does the UI still look the same as in the preview images? If so, is this a story about a time-traveling UI that has come to the future from a couple of decades in the past?

Beau05

May 15, 2021
will the 1 dollar tier on patreon unlock cheats
edit: nevermind this dev wants $20 a month for cheats that is insane

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: keuler

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How old do I have to set the age for Denise to have sex with her (her current stat is: Likes 132%, Love 146%, Want 95%)? She is currently set at 18, and when I started from the last save in the last version, still no option with her except re-enact her first event. Also, I did some experiment by playing from a save where I first met Denise in the hospital general ward in this version (0.32.5), and the result is she does not appear in the friend list after the event (which means I can't change her age), and I get this after replying:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/stden01.rpy", line 337, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PeopleData' object has no attribute 'Unlock'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 39, in script call
  File "scripts/TravelController.rpyc", line 106, in script call
  File "scripts/EventController.rpyc", line 56, in script call
  File "events/stden01.rpyc", line 334, in script
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\T\The Hard Way\TheHardWayFree-0.32.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\H-Games\Active\T\The Hard Way\TheHardWayFree-0.32.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/events/stden01.rpy", line 337, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PeopleData' object has no attribute 'Unlock'

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Hard Way Free 0.32.5
Sun Mar 24 15:13:33 2024

Last edited:

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
The only "in depth" thing in this game are the batshit insane conspiracy theories.
Yeah, sex scenes aren't imaginative to where if it weren't for that you could almost call this a SFW visual novel and you can't even bang your own children. Also everyone except for the heads of the Sisterhood, they ALL pass for petite barely legal teens instead loli. I wanna be able to bang my own kids

Reactions: KiraJames and Crell
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes