VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Green-Eyed Killer [v1.5] [SingleYandereMale]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
j03Px5.png

Overview:
Set within' the delightfully messed-up world of Akame Ga Kill! in an alternate, Renpy adapted take on SingleYandereMale's FF.net Novel, "The Ice Prince: Son of Esdeath." sees you begrudgingly step, once more, into the shoes of our hero Tatsumi.
Living a domestic, blissful yet hectic life amongst the very worst of the Capital's denizens at the imposing Imperial Palace.
Trying to balance his romantic relationship with the infamous Ice Queen who has laid firm claim to him and his body, but is a domestic existence living under a possessive, obsessive insane woman truly what our Tatsumi wants?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-07-21
Developer: SingleYandereMale - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

9aD1cH.png ELTxOn.png tyuQb1.png Zm4cwN.png KJIpMp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I confess, when i first glanced over the title i read 'The Green-Eyed Filler'.

..and now i want it to be that. My own imagination ruined it for me :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeevant

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Wow, didn't expect an AGK game when i clicked on this... i dislike tatsumi tho so i'll wait for reviews.

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Wow. True, the art looks strange. But for the sake of AGK, I can endure. Hopefully in the future, the design will be more similar to what it was in Anime.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Interesting, a game based on a FF.net story? I'll definitely see where this go and hope that it won't receive the same fate as many fics I enjoyed, in the abandoned tab. :HideThePain:

SingleYandereMale

Oct 23, 2019
Oh jeezus, ...No pressure, right?

Anyway, think of this as Akame Ga Kill! Meets School Days. They'll be timed choices, which will differ depending on narrative circumstance and who you're talking with. (Imagine that they'll be a shorter amount of time, when you're dealing with Esdeath.) So, think TellTale's: The Walking Dead, or any TT Point n' click really.

Refusing to decide, can lead to alternative choice and pathway, too.

As for routes, I plan for the player to be easily able to zig-zag whenever they're able to, so they'll be tons of freedom but choices will matter.

As for genre, I plan for it to change depending on who's route, you're doing. So, Esdeath's Route may be domestic, happy fulfillment with the ol' dash of Political Backstabbery.

Whereas' Akame's Route will be focused, and presented as a traditional AGK story, where you're trying to overthrow the Empire and kill it's figureheads. (Whilst, avoiding Esdeath and being forcefully taken back, naturally.) Which is where they'll be horror elements. Sexual content will be very much presented, but I do want to write a good story for anyone who loves AGK as that's what I've been doing for a while.

^^ Cheers, guys!

(Reminds me, I need to open a ticket and ask for that glorious, "Dev Tag.")

Last edited:
Reactions: Zvectar

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Seeing how Akame ga Kill was initially conceived as a Eroge (its literally the same writer as Majikoi), I'm so glad about making a AKG Visual Novel.

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
In the end, it seems to be irrevocably dead. Sadly. I hope this comment attracts the attention of the developer and he will return.