InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Is this game actually possible to complete in this current version?

I'm on the mission "Ship soaring through the sky" and the second objective is to "Resolve the request of the wanderer Cors" and he asks you to accept the request from his board but when you click on said board no request shows up.

I tried looking at every single "Stray Mission" board + the Adventurer Guild board but again no request of his shows up.

Is this something broken with the game that can be somehow bypassed by using a different version or by doing another quest or is this simply unplayable?
Look one post above you!

Reactions: sesseer

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
man kinda want to help translating this but I am not even close to finishing my current project lol

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Early on you get access to the boarding house of the guild, and after one night you need to pay at the inn to replenish you health and mana? Really?!

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
The art for this game is pretty incredible. Ironically seems like the style of an artist that studied traditionally and got converted to NSFW. Very cool.

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
For the first time, when downloading a game from this site, a virus was detected via a link to a gofile.
I'll try anonfiles, but something is suspicious.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
For the first time, when downloading a game from this site, a virus was detected via a link to a gofile.
I'll try anonfiles, but something is suspicious.
It's the same exact file uploaded to different sites. You can check the MD5 hash.
For what it's worth, false virus positives pop up all the time but you're always gonna have to take a bit of a risk on any pirate site; you do you.

Reactions: Gudil
Oct 31, 2017
1690908788392.png
I don't quite understand what this means? If I upgrade the sex skills i can't see adult scenes? Am I screwing myself by leveling this?

Besides that, this game feels pretty high quality, but surprisingly thin on the H stuff so far. It feels like its set up to have a lot based on the systems but so far virtually nothing has come up

riu412

Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 2817233
I don't quite understand what this means? If I upgrade the sex skills i can't see adult scenes? Am I screwing myself by leveling this?

Besides that, this game feels pretty high quality, but surprisingly thin on the H stuff so far. It feels like its set up to have a lot based on the systems but so far virtually nothing has come up
The Stray Boards are currently broken, so almost no H stuff and the Main Quest also can't be completed atm.
A Shame because the Game looks pretty good, but dazedanon is looking into it so let's hope for the best...

Reactions: Thadius07

sebgroper

Apr 11, 2021
Stuck on a quest very early on, asking me to give an ancient coin to the archaeologist, but I have no coin? And to complete the crystal cave, but I can't remove the boulders?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Stray boards are fixed. Everyone needs to reapply the patch in the OP. Dev had some jank csv files so I had to fix them all to get it working.
People who've never messed around in RPGM don't realize how easily things break, especially if the dev is using a lot of plugins. Thanks for taking the time to fix it so quickly.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 2817233

Not 100% but I think it means leveling up might cause you to miss scenes? This is the original text FYI if someone wants to give a better translation.

※現在のレベルでプレイしていないアダルトシーンが

見られなくなりますが、よろしいですか?

Reactions: SameUser1
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes