PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Jumping around too often and too much, finish a conquest before changing to another protagonist. Not certain how this will go, seems like a fourteen year old mentally.

Reactions: Lokitox8

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Judging by the overview this is going to either have the swinging tag or NTR or both.
The Golden Boy is about the lives of three boys and their loved ones.
Their paths will intertwine in the most crazy ways. Not for me if so.

Reactions: pappypop and Urk

Mimas

Oct 23, 2018
comix to ren'py !! nothing more , animation for top patreon (paywall) , he just wants to attract other people , Good luck to him. but i'm happening someone will upload the game with animations please
Probably, but it's not the best way to attract potential donors, if you don't show anything, you won't get anything, at least from me, that's for sure...

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
:KEK: A list of the planned tags would be nice but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From those images and overview (if we can call it that), this looks like it could be KN without choice to avoid anything... :unsure:?

EDIT :
̶T̶H̶A̶T̶ ̶H̶A̶R̶E̶M̶ ̶T̶A̶G̶ ̶I̶S̶ ̶B̶A̶I̶T̶ (It was removed) THIS IS A CUCK GAME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2276813
Thanks for the warning, I was about to download it not only for the NTR content but also for the Multiple Protagonist thing

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Game won't open. Dnloaded animation vers 3 times, non animated twice.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Jumping around too often and too much, finish a conquest before changing to another protagonist. Not certain how this will go, seems like a fourteen year old mentally.
BUt he is 14, he thinks like a 14, looks like a 14, but well as the dev didn't wanted to end up in jail he stated that he's 21 !!!
Twenty one... my ass, this is the story of 14 years old child who gets used and abused by 3 crazy women. :ROFLMAO:
Basically it's a loli game but with a big dick, well he's spineless and just a child but he seems to like it so i will not call the cops!

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes