• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
menu is P on keyboard :p idk if there are bugs if I don't get people to play it, works ok on my machine.
The description says: P to pause the game.
Okay, I checked, it is indeed a menu.

Bug: For example, I fell off the platform during the village girl test.

The controls are impossible. A constant FPS view would be better.

Look, I'm not trying to blame you. But you won't get any feedback if players lose patience and cancel the game. Or they have a stroke in front of the computer. You can't play with this combat system, so you can't test it.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Everything is very proof of concept...
In the starter cave, if you press E to interact, sometimes the camera flies through the dungeon to an npc and tells me the store is not implemented yet.
And how do you return from "the dungeons"?
For the fighting: make the reaction faster to your inputs.
Blocking is useless if it happens 2 seconds after I click.
Same for attacks. Have a quick stab for left click and a wind up (and hold) for holding left click until release. Light and heavy attack with one input.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
menu is P on keyboard :p idk if there are bugs if I don't get people to play it, works ok on my machine.
Here are a few things I noted when I played it. Spoiler to hide wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like it could be an interesting game. There isn't very much to see or do right now, but it feels like it does have potential. My one suggestion right now would be to consider moving the pause/menu button to the escape key, instead of the P key, the other controls feel fine to me.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Keep going my man, love the setting and the concept so far. Just keep up us updated, and when its fleshed out it will be great!

fromamonsterspointofview

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Here are a few things I noted when I played it. Spoiler to hide wall of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like it could be an interesting game. There isn't very much to see or do right now, but it feels like it does have potential. My one suggestion right now would be to consider moving the pause/menu button to the escape key, instead of the P key, the other controls feel fine to me.
Thank you :p this is exactly the kind of feedback I need to develop the game :) I know about the floating eyebrows, she's not rigged with the sex rig like the knight, she's just got a mixamo rig in it right now, I did not know about the white screen, I am guessing this is due to the video loading as it doesn't happen on my end, this is probably a result of the video not being compressed atm, so its taking longer to load than the fade. Ill work on the aggro, I think this is because the enemies sight currently is to good so that they always can see the player, ill have to limit this. Thanks again for the feedback :)

Reactions: Cleaner20

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Thank you :p this is exactly the kind of feedback I need to develop the game :) I know about the floating eyebrows, she's not rigged with the sex rig like the knight, she's just got a mixamo rig in it right now, I did not know about the white screen, I am guessing this is due to the video loading as it doesn't happen on my end, this is probably a result of the video not being compressed atm, so its taking longer to load than the fade. Ill work on the aggro, I think this is because the enemies sight currently is to good so that they always can see the player, ill have to limit this. Thanks again for the feedback :)
Hyperserver said: Fight system is more than bad.

Anthony222: How are you supposed to beat the knights if you can't block, they take so much health from you that when you fight the captain your dead before you can have fun.

Mrpanda1803 said: The block mechanic is nice, but it would be great if there was a way to anticipate attacks. I noticed that damage happens at the start of the attack, so if you don't happen to randomly block it, you just get hit.

Selfie said: I like the concept but the block mechanic is just horrible.

Stonegate8 said: The gameplay is very primitive. You can just straight leap over your enemies heads. Hit registration is atrocious.

FruitSmoothie said: Needs an option to allow your character to always face the way the camera is facing regardless of what you're doing with the arrow keys, maybe on a toggle hotkey or make it happen automatically when in combat. This means the character would strafe or backpedal automatically when you go left/right/back. The current way is fine for movement but makes combat awkward. You need to control the camera and your character at the same time.

I also said that you can't control the character like that. Is that enough? I don't have the patience to run around and accidentally hit someone. If you don't need that feedback, then I said nothing and good luck.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Hyperserver said: Fight system is more than bad.

Anthony222: How are you supposed to beat the knights if you can't block, they take so much health from you that when you fight the captain your dead before you can have fun.

Mrpanda1803 said: The block mechanic is nice, but it would be great if there was a way to anticipate attacks. I noticed that damage happens at the start of the attack, so if you don't happen to randomly block it, you just get hit.

Selfie said: I like the concept but the block mechanic is just horrible.

Stonegate8 said: The gameplay is very primitive. You can just straight leap over your enemies heads. Hit registration is atrocious.

FruitSmoothie said: Needs an option to allow your character to always face the way the camera is facing regardless of what you're doing with the arrow keys, maybe on a toggle hotkey or make it happen automatically when in combat. This means the character would strafe or backpedal automatically when you go left/right/back. The current way is fine for movement but makes combat awkward. You need to control the camera and your character at the same time.

I also said that you can't control the character like that. Is that enough? I don't have the patience to run around and accidentally hit someone. If you don't need that feedback, then I said nothing and good luck.
Have found that enemies telegraph their attacks real hard, starting their swing animations while they're plenty of distance away, and for some reason the basic knights will either stand completely still while winding up, or be sliding backwards in a different direction. Female knights, on the other hand, seem to take about 2 hits per armor piece, then two more hits after that, but besides their fire spell they aren't any more of a challenge than the basic knight.

Not like that's a reason to intentionally get yourself surrounded and try to hit several of them at once, of course.

Have also found that running up and clicking to attack immediately causes damage instead of needing to wait for the swing, which can be figured from blood spray. They might bleed without flinching, but more often than not, they do both, which also interrupts their attack. If they don't do either, it missed.

Running back does wonders for just not getting hit instead of trying to perfectly block. That said, archers apparently aren't aiming directly for you? Have tested standing completely still and blocking once I hear the shot, and as far as I can see, they would either miss anyway or are leading their shots (which seems weird compared to everything else going on, but I have managed to be hit by them before by just not switching directions. Also, the arrows are surprisingly slow).

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Have found that enemies telegraph their attacks real hard, starting their swing animations while they're plenty of distance away, and for some reason the basic knights will either stand completely still while winding up, or be sliding backwards in a different direction. Female knights, on the other hand, seem to take about 2 hits per armor piece, then two more hits after that, but besides their fire spell they aren't any more of a challenge than the basic knight.

Not like that's a reason to intentionally get yourself surrounded and try to hit several of them at once, of course.

Have also found that running up and clicking to attack immediately causes damage instead of needing to wait for the swing, which can be figured from blood spray. They might bleed without flinching, but more often than not, they do both, which also interrupts their attack. If they don't do either, it missed.

Running back does wonders for just not getting hit instead of trying to perfectly block. That said, archers apparently aren't aiming directly for you? Have tested standing completely still and blocking once I hear the shot, and as far as I can see, they would either miss anyway or are leading their shots (which seems weird compared to everything else going on, but I have managed to be hit by them before by just not switching directions. Also, the arrows are surprisingly slow).
The problem is that you have to control the character and the camera at the same time. There is no aiming. The camera moves independently of the character. It's easy to lose focus so you can't see where the goblin is standing. This is very annoying, until this is fixed I'd rather not play.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
The problem is that you have to control the character and the camera at the same time. There is no aiming. The camera moves independently of the character. It's easy to lose focus so you can't see where the goblin is standing. This is very annoying, until this is fixed I'd rather not play.
... The mouse control is also the camera, isn't it? So wherever you swipe the mouse to, you're looking at, and whatever direction you're moving is the one you're pointing toward, no? You might need to click the screen if it un-syncs from controlling the camera, but that's the most of it. Both hands will be required for combat, and sex scenes can wait for after beating down everyone nearby.

The only "exception" to that would be the archers in the towers, but they do have a range they can't fire past.

It takes a bit of adjustment to get used to, but it's not actually that difficult. That said, past a certain body-count in a limited amount of space, invisible walls do pop up where corpses are supposed to be, despite ragdoll physics moving them out of the way; these can be jumped over when encountered, but it is something that happens. Also, the movements are stupid smooth, though it probably helps to have really simple character designs.

I'd be more annoyed at how well it runs compared to the handful of sounds that exist and single actual sex animation, but, it is kind of very much in early alpha. If anything, the couple of issues it has is bizarre for it being where it is.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
... The mouse control is also the camera, isn't it? So wherever you swipe the mouse to, you're looking at, and whatever direction you're moving is the one you're pointing toward, no? You might need to click the screen if it un-syncs from controlling the camera, but that's the most of it. Both hands will be required for combat, and sex scenes can wait for after beating down everyone nearby.

The only "exception" to that would be the archers in the towers, but they do have a range they can't fire past.

It takes a bit of adjustment to get used to, but it's not actually that difficult. That said, past a certain body-count in a limited amount of space, invisible walls do pop up where corpses are supposed to be, despite ragdoll physics moving them out of the way; these can be jumped over when encountered, but it is something that happens. Also, the movements are stupid smooth, though it probably helps to have really simple character designs.

I'd be more annoyed at how well it runs compared to the handful of sounds that exist and single actual sex animation, but, it is kind of very much in early alpha. If anything, the couple of issues it has is bizarre for it being where it is.
"it is kind of very much in early alpha" Yes, too early.

You should add a function to change the keyboard layout. If Ctrl/Alt is attack/defend, you move with the arrow keys and use the mouse just to look around, it might be easier to maneuver.

fromamonsterspointofview

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018

Well I can clear up the archers being shit at shooting things :p they only shoot in the players general direction. In the early levels this will appear easy but it all part of the plan :p when it comes to the enemy job roles.
Knight: surround the player
archers: shoot allot of arrows in the direction of the player to force the player to face them or move (more archers in later levels will make this harder as even a random volley might hit something.
Black mages: force the player to move and risk turning there back to another enemy by using unblock able AOE spells.
priestess: heals enemy characters, so if you don't get stuck in and kill them then they will heal the enemies.
village militia: Heavy damage at medium range with pitch forks, but only one hit point.
royal guards: a lot of hit points and large damage but very slow.

The invisible walls were caused by my dumb ass forgetting to turn off the Collison model of the money bag the knights dropped as a place holder, now that the shop and currency system has been made, this will not be a problem in future versions.

Enemy Ai is still very basic, currently it boils down to: see player - move to player location - attack at random intervals - if close to player move in circle around player. this is why sometimes they run backwards as they are moving to players last seen location or moving to random location while targeting the player.

Bosses
boss 1: normal enemy with more health and a ranged attack
boss 2: has a range attack, an AEO attack and calls for re- enforcements
boss 3: cant be hit until her summon is defeated, will shoot AOE at you while your fighting her summon.
boss 4: lots of health, moves faster than you, attacks multiple times in a row, calls heavy re -enforcements.

Still got a long way to go before the demo version :p ill keep picking at it one thing at a time.

oh and more actually sex stuff planned for 0.4 now the shop is working and the capture system.

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Okay, enough. I give up, this is a waste of time. Maybe when there is a 1.0 version, I'll check it out.

Positive:
The graphics have improved. (It's still very ugly, but it doesn't give me eye cancer.)
The bugs are funny. (Female characters hair disappears/her tits 1.5 meters stretching, dead goblins screws into impossible poses.)

Negative:
The controls still suck.
The music can't be turned off/down, so it's annoying as hell.
The training doesn't work.

There must be other problems, I only played for 5 minutes and then deleted the whole thing. The idea is interesting. The execution is bad. Too bad, it could have been a good game.

May 25, 2017
How are you supposed to climb the ladder in the forest to get to the switch? None of the buttons do anything and the goblin can't climb it normally

EDIT: Ah nvm it's 'C'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes