Others Completed The Girls Next Door [v1.0] [Woody productionz]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

ElwoOOod

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
banner1600_1.jpg

Overview:
The Girls Next Door
is an tiny idle adult erotic game with CG made by AI.

You are new to the neighborhood and you want to have new friends. To do this, you need to find them and for increase interest for you, you decide to crash at her home. If they accept your forced visit, they become disapointed if too much and the door will stay closed.

Accumulate enough points and friensdhip to unlock stolen photo of her.

There is not any boring dialogue in the tiny game, it's a IDLE GAME, that mean there is nothing else to do to choose who to crash on and see point up or down.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: Woody productionz
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

screenshot000_02Chloe.jpg screenshot001full.jpg screenshot003.jpg screenshot004.jpg screenshot005.jpg screenshot006b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ElwoOOod If you're the dev congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Let the crying from the Zonies begin.

Not sure if that applies if its made by AI :ROFLMAO: Well try it anyways.
Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Reactions: ElwoOOod
Jan 3, 2023
I'll give it a shot ... res banner looks fantastic! And if you (developer) get any AI static, tell those to kiss your ... well you know the rest. GOOD AI images and/or FANTASTIC AI images takes a ton of skills to accomplish! Indeed, to a degree they are different skills than a more traditional artist however they are skills, tough to master skills.

Last edited:

ElwoOOod

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
What are the differences between this game and Sinful Spaces? The preview pictures seem to show the same mechanics.
As I say in the full about on patreon, I'm lots inspired by Sinful Spaces that I really enjoy. Actually, the base is really similar except you do not rent room to tenant. The differences will come with the further mechanic. (money gain, fatigue, humor, seduction, etc...).

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
In relation to the images alone. The honey is hot apart from Noemi who doesnt do anything for me.

May 23, 2017
Holy shit this is mind numbing to play. I won't be too harsh since this is so early in development, but here are my suggestions:
  1. The AI renders do not look like voyeuristic shots at all. Most of the images have the women facing directly at the camera as if they're having their photo taken. I would try to prompt the AI to render something as if the point of view is someone looking through a window.
  2. Currently, if you fail to "find" two women at night, the suspicion stat increases for one of the women, but stays identical for the other two, leaving you no choice but to try the Danger Zone minigame in some cases. I would have the suspicion stat for the other neighbors decrease if this occurs.
  3. Failing to "find" one of the women to spy on when you literally know where she lives already is retarded. I would change it to where the player character simply can't see them through the windows for some reason that night.
  4. The gain on interest is way too slow. It got to the point I was essentially forced to bring the suspicion stat to Danger Zone just so I could play the minigame and get extra interest points. I would say add a way to buy items that permanently increase interest stat gains somehow.
  5. The game might get too stale if the plan is to strictly only have mechanics related to voyeur. I would eventually implement a different gameplay mechanic where you can perform a home invasion after a certain level of interest. Maybe you can buy a key cutter or lockpick set or something.

ElwoOOod

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Holy shit this is mind numbing to play. I won't be too harsh since this is so early in development, but here are my suggestions:
  1. (...)
Thank you for the feedback and for taking into account that this is only a first draft (it's easier to modify mechanics at the beginning of development than in the middle).

I must admit that points 2, 3 and 4 are planned and in progress.
5 is a good idea, even if a seduction mechanic should appear soon.
finally, number 1 is actually (still) true. I will explore the possibilities.

is a Linux version possible?
not for the moment (too earlier in dev but it will)

In relation to the images alone. The honey is hot apart from Noemi who doesnt do anything for me.
you find Noemi ? she is not implemented in the game yet ;)

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
"Game" elements: Pretty bad for now... just tedious next-day clicking, and a click-the-moving-circle minigame that gets ridiculously difficult.

"Chloe" elements (the redhead): 11/10.

I'm sad that given the voyeur nature of the game, and the fact that it's AI CG, there's probably a near 0% chance of ever seeing some animated Chloe scenes. Great job on the model though. I suggest putting Chloe image #7 in the main post previews.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes