3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
I agree with the Belgian detective. The music and the picture slides under the music doesn't fit to the theme. It's more suitable for... for example Life is Strange. This isn't that type of game and if someone played the original version, Fiona or not, hard to forget those orgy scenes.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The main character is going to corrupt the shit out of the women around him, but his main concern are his increasing headaches and blackouts, so instead of "falling", he'd rather keep his head from exploding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank god that the new pretty girl arrived. :D
I doubt he will want to or be able to make a slave out of her.

She looks to be a girlfriend material.
When they are together, he can use his mind tricks non stop.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Curiously enough, now that there's a new storywriter involved in this project...there are several new typos.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Since this version is so different, I am hoping it will change drastically. :)
i dont think it will change.
also, i think it have heavy chance to be able to corrupt all the girls of the game, including the doc miranda and others.
its the goal of the game after all :D , creating his own harem mansion

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I too think that all women will have to be enslaved.
They will be MC's base to fight against Dr. Mindlos and his gang. That's the main change in the game I think.
Not just enslaving girls and fuck everly happy after, but also a new goal of beating an adversary (oooh, the suspense).

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
I hope the next update turns the game back into a sandbox. Also those credits where death i expected something to happen after them, but nope just a waste of time.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I hope the next update turns the game back into a sandbox. Also those credits where death i expected something to happen after them, but nope just a waste of time.
I like everything so far, to be honest. Wish the black girl was better looking, because aldo do love the ebony princesses. Other than that, if dev keeps this momentum its sights are on a spot next to DmD I predict. (i said next to, for those of you ready to drown me in the blood of other victims) didnt say which side

Last edited:
Reactions: cooaga

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I too think that all women will have to be enslaved.
They will be MC's base to fight against Dr. Mindlos and his gang. That's the main change in the game I think.
Not just enslaving girls and fuck everly happy after, but also a new goal of beating an adversary (oooh, the suspense).
yes, that the end... of this udpate

dalal1

Jul 26, 2017
wonderful game. I like this game and his plot, but i didnt understand the end of the game. why is the new girl so special?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wonderful game. I like this game and his plot, but i didnt understand the end of the game. why is the new girl so special?
in older version, she was special because she was boss daughter, so wasnt super easy to corrupt (not too obvious for avoid boss to see something is weird)
she didnt havent anything special before....
if the dev have add her some power, that will make no sens. but to be honest, i think MC feel different with her because she is virgin (like in old version)

to be confirmed ...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you read the notes in the doctors office you learn that she is the other female subject that survived exposure to the elixir or serum or what ever the fuck it was called X232
that will make no fucking sens as Mindos say himself that MC is the ONLY one to have survive the first day....

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes