Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Gift Reloaded: Avoiding NTR [v0.04] [Charolastra]

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I agree with you, IDK if OP's message got messed up due to ESL (english as a second langauge) but there is something not right. The only way to get the .rpyc (renpyCompiled) files is to extract the .rpa (renpyArchive) which will output the .rpyc files. This can obviously be done with unren.bat. To get the uncompiled .rpy (renpy script file) unren.bat is also used.

Now I thought you had to actually use the renpy development software to play without having compiled the script files, let alone repackaging them into the .rpa files.

Guess we'll see but as this is my first time playing I have no idea how to tell if the changes are working...
I have the same problem that i only have the .rpy file instead of the .rpyc

Reactions: sung-yoll park

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so this is gonna sound weird on a i hate ntr thread but does anyone know if its possible to get or find a mod that has all the its easier to raise stuff and people are nicer part of the mod but still keeping the ntr in ? i kinda like that but have no idea if its possible to get something that makes corrupting easier and this is the closest ?

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
If You're having problems if the .rpyc start the game to generate one. If it doesn't work delete un.rpy and reinstall the mod, close the game and open again and check.

I was playing sunddely NTR! Mayne... I mean the mod installed perfectly, but it just flat out didn't work for me. Mother will still fuck a random if you tell her to switch from the prude dress, and Clara still sucks the dude's dick. Chosen one - simple.jpg

Reactions: Fed

Lupinite

Oct 20, 2016
I don't know what's happening with my game, but there are no rpy files and when I use UnRen number 3 it can't find any of the files. All of the files in my game are in .py if that means anything.

Calabacin

Sep 8, 2017
I don't know what's happening with my game, but there are no rpy files and when I use UnRen number 3 it can't find any of the files. All of the files in my game are in .py if that means anything.
you need to launch the game first then run unren close the game and replace the files

Calabacin

Sep 8, 2017
If You're having problems if the .rpyc start the game to generate one. If it doesn't work delete un.rpy and reinstall the mod, close the game and open again and check.

I was playing sunddely NTR! Mayne... I mean the mod installed perfectly, but it just flat out didn't work for me. Mother will still fuck a random if you tell her to switch from the prude dress, and Clara still sucks the dude's dick. View attachment 18298
then you did something wrong the mod is exactly to avoid that and worked fine for me

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Did you do it twice? The first time I didn't find the files. I started the game again, then actually went beyond character creation to be sure I wasn't being an idiot, ran the file again and it's all there.

Lupinite

Oct 20, 2016
Did you do it twice? The first time I didn't find the files. I started the game again, then actually went beyond character creation to be sure I wasn't being an idiot, ran the file again and it's all there.
I have indeed, through most of the first day; until you come home from work. Its giving the same error, its saying it can't find part of the path. then the file name un.rpyc.tmp.

FullyQualifiedErrorId : DirectoryNotFoundException
This seemed like an important line in the failure.

Lupinite

Oct 20, 2016
you need to launch the game first then run unren close the game and replace the files
I did, but its still saying that it can't find un.rpyc.tmp.
Is this kept somewhere else in the game folder? Also there is no directory in the folder, nor in the game folder.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I hate NTR as well but i did not face with it without this mod but probably because of my choices.
I guess this mod let me choose whatever i want without having fear to face NTR content. I will give it a shot.
Thank you!

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Is the game still running as you run unren?
Or do you launch the game.
PLAY the game some.
Launch unren (option3)
Exit unren when it finishes
Close the game
Paste the mod files in
Then start the game

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yea i'm not touching the game without the mod.:happyblush So i can't tell you if there is alot or any NTR in this update.
But i rather wait for the mod then get some NTR stuff in my face.