Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It is possible to play and understand The Genesis Order without having played Lust Epidemic & Treasure of Nadia?
Also, can you play The Genesis order first and then play the other two?
Yes, you can play the game first. But I still recommend that you play in the following order: LE, ToN, TGO.
It's better for understanding the global story. For example, there are characters from ToN in TGO.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
Yes, you can play the game first. But I still recommend that you play in the following order: LE, ToN, TGO.
It's better for understanding the global story. For example, there are characters from ToN in TGO.
Thanks so much! But I think I'm gonna play this one first because it looks absolutely amazing. After that I'm going for LE and ToN.

Schrodingerr

Jun 27, 2018
help guys, i cant buy andrea's house even tho i have the money already, when i tried to buy it, heather dont show up and the dialog box shown up with "I have the money, but where is the realtor?"

edit: nvm i skipped something

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry but does anyone have the 1.01 update patch over 1.0?
i'm pretty sure the 1.0 is the latest version so far
Nope, there is effectively a 1.01 version available since 04/16.
Unfortunately, the TGO update is no more functional due to server change at NLT-media.
So, you need to wait someone to pay and share this version, be patient.

Reactions: Artoriasex

Mega107

Nov 3, 2020
Why there is always male protagonist in NTL midea games....?
I don't know may be they can try female protagonist too...

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
Why there is always male protagonist in NTL midea games....?
I don't know may be they can try female protagonist too...
yeah,female protagonist would be interesting,but NLT may lose some harem fans,why taking a risk when you can earn a decent amount of money with the way it's now.

midway_02

Apr 6, 2021
What is the latest scene you unlocked in the scene gallery ? (scene number)
I'm not 100% sure where you are at in the game but from looking at the WT you should have every scene up to scene 87.
If that's where you are at then going to the mansion basement should work.
If you are at scene 86 then you need to go to the mansion kitchen to trigger scene 87 and then go to the basement to continue.
I have to do what?
1713836148472.png

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I need help. I am following the guide and I am on V.91112. It wants me to move a TNT barrel but I don't have the "strength" I have the same amount of strength as shown in the screenshot but I can't move the barrel. I have followed 100% of the guide to this point so I am not sure what to do. Is the guide just wrong and you can't do this part yet?

"In this area simply move the TNT barrel into position so you can blow a path open."

Edit: NM. II think my save got messed up and I had to re-talk to someone to get to the right story beat.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes