twichman

Dec 4, 2018
I've already reached this part of her photo, but even so, she's alone inside the house since I managed to buy Andrea's Mansion.
She wanted to have Chloe as her wife, as she had some contact with Mc since childhood.
And all that happened here was having Judy and Erica living with me in the mansion.... I already gave Erica a foot massage and I already arranged all the ingredients and Judy's lost recipe.
But the party can't start because my % points are at 87% and it says it's too low.
There's nothing else to do on the map, I've already talked to everyone everywhere, I haven't found anything else to do!!!!
That's the strangest thing.:unsure:
Have you collected all the Kama Sutra pages, all the photos and extras and completed all the Angelcraft puzzles?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Bizarre. I just checked all the puzzles and the Angelcraft room. It works fine for me (Arianna appears on screen, not the MC).
Have you applied each of the three patches I uploaded?
Arianna turned into MC when I entered Angelcraft puzzles and then exited in craft room while MC was in the bathroom of Heather's house (pool party when Chloe gets stung by a bee). Perhaps this bug existed before the latest updates

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i dont see any new scenes tho
There aren't any, and there won't be any in future updates.

The game is complete. New updates are bug fixes, with a single exception of Arianna booty call getting the white angel outfit instead of the default dark devil outfit. Even there it's just a different outfit, not a new scene.

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes