Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I missed the previous update and even though I downloaded the full game not the update only, the previous update's story is broken. I'm just gonna wait for a kind soul to post a complete save.

Cognacc

Dec 17, 2018
You DON'T have to do the puzzles.

Make sure you buy the last video in the XXX Shop
Go to Anglecraft and to the puzzle area and get the 3 feathers and use them with the hell fossil (you should've found it in hell in the previous update, but if you didn't, go there again and get it) and then craft Arianna's "On the Bottom" Karma Sutra page.
already do that but still dinner are not ready :(

Mar 7, 2022
I have to say it was some time since I last finished the game and now tried out the extra last content after the ending. Might have missed something and remember things wrongly but it felt kinda weird that the two girls the MC can knock up are Erica + Judy, especially with Judy since at least to me it felt like the "main" girls were sort of Chloe, Hannah, Erica and maybe Melissa when it came to a sort of "serious" relationship while the others were mostly just doing it for fun.

Though the MC mostly just seemed to think with his D and not really care for anyone deeply and it seemed like Chloe by the end of it seemed to realize that she sort of didn't love MC as much and just wanted to have fun while Hannah + Erica + Melissa all loved the MC but in Hannah's case she had stepped back because of Chloe for a long time and was now sort of in a weird spot while Melissa had also loved the MC for a long time but because of their positions at work she had kept it hidden. Again it was more then half a year or something I believe since I played through it to the ending.

While in the first game everyone got knocked up and in the 2nd it was the magic daughter + mom duo and maybe the blonde which made sense with the daughter since she seemed like the MC's main fling in that game.
My top three for pregnancy were Hannah...Hannah...and... let's see...Hannah...

• Haha
Reactions: delpierokwan0512

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
If a game is formatted to be an RPGM game but all there is to do is walk from one event that is nothing but dialogue to the next, then it is "not a VN" but it is most certainly a glorified VN, which is exactly the problem with Lust Epidemic.
In that game, literally all there is to do is walk from one place to the next to do some set in stone dialogue, maybe a fetch quest along the way (literally at one point all you do in a fetch quest in that game is grab a water bottle), but it's basically just a VN with a lot of extra steps in the literal sense because most of the game is walking if you aren't in skippable dialogue.
This is why I don't even bother with RPGM games anymore (except the occasional very rare exception). Yes, the engine is just an engine, you can make any sort of game in it (like a pure kinetic VN) if you try hard enough, and you can make an 'RPGM' game in any engine, but the expectation is that in an RPGM game you must run around endlessly looking for the next new items to open the next 'lock'. Since it has support for maps (you could almost say RPGM is maps), if you're making an RPGM game you must make a lot of maps - and then of course there needs to be excuses to make you run around them to see the maps. Like a sandbox, RPGM comes with the built in assumption that 95% of the game is useless padding - of course there are exceptions, but most devs just roll with it.

Heck, ToN was the game that just drove that home. But, EMMV!

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes