Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

moeseph123

Jun 22, 2020
Hi. Tried to install this following the instructions. Seems the only thing that happened was my save files being deleted/are missing. Is supposed to do that?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version live on patreon, will be posted here in a week. Along with updating to the latest version I have also updated the outfit select part with these new outfits;
  • Chloe Nude
  • Judy Nude
  • Carol underwear
  • Andrea formal
  • Kimberly dress
  • Kimberly underwear
  • Nellie casual
  • Nellie casual wet
  • Nellie nude

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Latest version live on patreon, will be posted here in a week. Along with updating to the latest version I have also updated the outfit select part with these new outfits;
  • Chloe Nude
  • Judy Nude
  • Carol underwear
  • Andrea formal
  • Kimberly dress
  • Kimberly underwear
  • Nellie casual
  • Nellie casual wet
  • Nellie nude
Hey, i wanted to ask something: if i download the update only, part of the game would the files of the cheat get deleted or do i have to download the full game for them to be deleted?
Because i don't want the game to break when i download the next update of the game.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hey, i wanted to ask something: if i download the update only, part of the game would the files of the cheat get deleted or do i have to download the full game for them to be deleted?
Because i don't want the game to break when i download the next update of the game.
Your game won't break if you download the latest update to the game but it won't have the cheat menu anymore. You need to reinstall the cheat for each version of the game, regardless of if you use the update only or redownload the full game. You also need to use the same game version of the cheat as the game otherwise it won't work correctly

Reactions: Anony9876

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Your game won't break if you download the latest update to the game but it won't have the cheat menu anymore. You need to reinstall the cheat for each version of the game, regardless of if you use the update only or redownload the full game. You also need to use the same game version of the cheat as the game otherwise it won't work correctly
i understand, Thanks

Jackjack1

Jun 23, 2017
  • Chloe Nude
  • Judy Nude
  • Carol underwear
  • Andrea formal
  • Kimberly dress
  • Kimberly underwear
  • Nellie casual
  • Nellie casual wet
  • Nellie nude
Its been over a week now.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version live on patreon, will be posted here in a week

Reactions: J'Daremo

Spoobsii

Jan 19, 2022
I downloaded the mod and it came out as a RAR file do I smack it in the data file with everything else or do I have to replace something?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Newest update available on patreon, will be posted here in a week

Thanks for the great work! I have one question,can you add judy about outfit?
I've added her in this latest update

In the new update, the game will have several scenes
What do you mean?

I downloaded the mod and it came out as a RAR file do I smack it in the data file with everything else or do I have to replace something?
You have to unpack the rar file and copy over the files inside

Bautinho88

Feb 9, 2020
I read the instructions too late. I played through update 31. After this I installed this mod here and the counter is now set to 29% from 31%. Will this be fixed with the next update?

Bdy022

Jan 9, 2022
Im trying to install on mac and idk if ive followed the instructions properly but it keeps saying "game has encountered bug" when i open up the game. I added the download of this mod to the data folder and deleted map28 and common events, is this the right way to do it ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote