• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Speaking of control, when you load a save it should be an image of what you saved. If you save in the "hallway" you get a completely different situation after each load, just not what you saved. This worked earlier and gave some control over the game. But since ver. 0.5 this has been bugged.
Not so much a bug as it is just random seeds during each load. I agree that I dislike it as it makes it harder to get scenes I want.
It's nice that there feels like there's a bit more plot now... though can you not get the key? Not in Samantha's office - says it's on her, not in her room - says there's no spare (and wonders when she'd take it off)... I tried going to her room when she was sleeping (which was hard to have happen) and nothing, nothing happens if you go to the gym when she's there (or check her room when she's in the gym if that'd be where she changes outfits), and she's never in the shower (which was my first guess) - filthy unwashed beast.

Stuff like being able to invite the girls over for dinner was a nice addition, only seems to be Cass and Anita atm.

Phone stuff was okay I guess, nice to check the stats, but was just either go do this chore or a generic message from the gf to give a rel point with one of the girls. I'll see how it is when it's fully done. Would be interesting if some of the more bitchy ladies sent the mc photos of them with the gf as a competitive kinda thing, not sure what else could be done there.

Oh also doing the cleaning and stuff still feel pointless... even if you do everything on the day it's asked for everyone votes you out every time... so that needs to be reworked before any kinda vote consequences.
I already explained how to easily get them to want you to stay. Darcy and Cass are the easiest without sex.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Has the potential to be a good game, but since the dev doesn't seem to be interested in allowing male on futa, I guess I'll stay away from this.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Has the potential to be a good game, but since the dev doesn't seem to be interested in allowing male on futa, I guess I'll stay away from this.
I asked for this and some players here said it's possible, were they lying? I myself have no interest to be a down but opposite is amusing for me.

Reactions: xetalon

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
What the hell are you talking about ? There is almost all the information here in this thread. You're just a lazy bum who can't even do a bit of research by himself. The guide has almost everything except the part with the circus (and you can find what's needed here as stated before).
To quote yourself its in the game and the game description

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
To quote yourself its in the game and the game description
Your quote has nothing to do with what I was pointing about this particular game. First what you quoted is about a totally different game with male on futa content, second it's an answer to someone that was complaining because he couldn't find any information to help him finishing the game while there is an actual walk-through with almost anything needed and literally all the information needed in the game thread.

Now was I complaining about the fact that I can't finish the game and about the lack of resource to do so ? You know the answer is no. Everything I can say is that you don't seem to accept that I am interested in seeing some male on futa content from this game.

Come on dude, chill out a bit. It's not a big deal.

It's a very specific scene that can only be triggered when Darcy is in the shower room.
Thanks you for the tip, I'm gonna look into this.

Hikarusek

Nov 14, 2018
It's a pity that you can't dress up your avatar and enter the girls' room at night to romance them, or that they don't randomly visit you in the room.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It mostly all the same actions you do in this game. Nothing has been new in any update.
Should have new characters. Some gangbangs ie 3 futas fucking the girls. Have pregnancy in the game

Jun 1, 2022
It mostly all the same actions you do in this game. Nothing has been new in any update.
Should have new characters. Some gangbangs ie 3 futas fucking the girls. Have pregnancy in the game
They should add the futa girl that is locked away for futa cum addiction as another futa that can fuck the girlfriend as well I feel like having her locked is sort of a waste of a cool futa character.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
They should add the futa girl that is locked away for futa cum addiction as another futa that can fuck the girlfriend as well I feel like having her locked is sort of a waste of a cool futa character.
Yeah I totally agree. I like the game but your basically doing the same stuff all the time clean the rooms, work, go for a meeting. Was there not talks when you and the gf started that the futas wanted to get girls pregnant. There also needs too be mre characters and more locations

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Pregnancy was touched once and it was in the intro.

We were told that the girls shots blanks.

Pregnancy may be only ending if there will be any.

AezeraeI

May 19, 2023
It's an interesting game because in the game if you choose to keep Amy (GF) with you in the facility then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So some may say it's actually a overtime based NTR/Cheating/Cuckoldry game in the above given aspect. Also, Guided quests should be made to advance the main storyline (Yes, there's an actual storyline in the game which wasn't there before) since there's no obvious way to advance it except for playing and going through each day although after a certain time, depending on certain criterias, the main storyline may become stagnant unless the conditions are met which are unfortunately not outlined at all. Perhaps we'll get it in the future updates. Overall it's a good futa game which is one of the very few ones which has an actual NTR for Futa on Female cucking Male/Female protagonist in the game.

Last edited:

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hello Everyone ; just found this game having fun doing the corruption of the MCs (named Swallow) , girlfriend (I named Cumdump) lol ,on excuses they're funnier than a lying ex... I found the game on f95zone, but I found another place to load to my Android, just saying keep up the good work :)

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes