gay furry game​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2023-04-12
Developer: Vorochi -
Censored: No
Version: 4.12.2023 LoafFix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot (1455).png Screenshot (1454).png Screenshot 2024-04-30 210651.png

Last edited:

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
It's the last version listed on Kemono but I appreciate it :)
Yeah, i just posted what was publicly available since a couple people asked for it and nobody had posted a link to a newer version. Didn't even bother to check if there was a newer version on the Patreon website.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Well and here I thought the internet couldn't suprise me this much, and so that's enough of you for a week

Jan 22, 2018
I'm no stranger to vore, but what is the rest of the content like? Cover art is appealing and looks like a pixel platformer which I tend to like, but is it all vore for scenes?

Koguntetzu

Dec 16, 2017
I'm no stranger to vore, but what is the rest of the content like? Cover art is appealing and looks like a pixel platformer which I tend to like, but is it all vore for scenes?
I'm just gonna come out and admit right away that the game is roughly 95ish% vore with a couple of sex/lewd scenes sprinkled here and there, but the "sexual" content mostly comes from their nudity and the sexual pleasure derived from consuming others rather than sexual intercourse. If you aren't even slightly aroused by vore, you should probably skip this one...

Overlord19970

Jul 7, 2018
Weird how the versions posted here have so little content. I remember that this game used to already have plenty of content in it, what happened?

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Weird how the versions posted here have so little content. I remember that this game used to already have plenty of content in it, what happened?
Development restarted from scratch, to improve its quality I guess. The new animations look nice but it's also a bummer to lose all the old stuff. It had its charm and some pretty fun ideas.

Reactions: Iamjustafurry

RudeKaiser

Jan 30, 2018
Development restarted from scratch, to improve its quality I guess. The new animations look nice but it's also a bummer to lose all the old stuff. It had its charm and some pretty fun ideas.
iirc it was restarted in a new engine because either the dev wanted to do something, but couldn't with the current engine at the time, or godot was better for what the dev wanted to do, i forget which, possibly even both, it's been awhile.