jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
that's exactly what I fixed and yes Firefox uses file:/// but I thought every browser uses that and is a universal method for file access
i used Firefox and windows 10
I created the hotfix. Thank you for your help!

Give a few hours/days for uploaders to do their work. Until then, you're welcome to try the game in chrome or edge for a smooth experience.

Reactions: HairyJerry

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I'm here waiting and looking for funny comments because of the title :BootyTime:
I guess I should've seen this cumming :D
They say don't give your story a name before it's finished but here I had to and I promise to do it justice.

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Heya jaquine
The Game/Story seems decent for a start. Thanks for giving us some entertainment :cool:
Just wanted to suggest giving a "Time Skip" button for us to pass time a little easier
Hope your project does well and people support it!!
Thanks again

Reactions: jaquine

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Heya jaquine
The Game/Story seems decent for a start. Thanks for giving us some entertainment :cool:
Just wanted to suggest giving a "Time Skip" button for us to pass time a little easier
Hope your project does well and people support it!!
Thanks again
Thank you!
And you're absolutely right, I'll add the button in the next version!

Reactions: PumperFull69

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For those woundering about NTR, sharing/swinging and sole male.

I can't speak for the first, so dev will have to answer that.

As for sole male and sharing/swinging, in one of the content previews there are two dudes. So yeah, not sole male, and possible sharing/swinging. (was a MMFFF).

O, sister is bi, and is lez with her friend, although only a masturbating together scene, and an MFF one (couldn't trigger it though).

Also there is currently voyeurism scenes. (of strangers though).

Dev can enlighten us on the details though.

Now for dev specific content:

Was there a current way to actually get the anal with Jen, and the MFF scene with Abby? (both with friend and jen)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Is it possible to change the relationship from stepfamily to family?Instead of the MC calling his stepmom Jenny and Abby his stepsistet to Mom and Sister.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Can you let me know which ones? I only need 1 example, and also let me know about the videos
Can't believe this happened...

I even tested things in Edge and it all worked :S
ALL of them

Edit: I am using firefox browser just FYI

1708966318145.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
For those woundering about NTR, sharing/swinging and sole male.

I can't speak for the first, so dev will have to answer that.

As for sole male and sharing/swinging, in one of the content previews there are two dudes. So yeah, not sole male, and possible sharing/swinging. (was a MMFFF).

O, sister is bi, and is lez with her friend, although only a masturbating together scene, and an MFF one (couldn't trigger it though).

Also there is currently voyeurism scenes. (of strangers though).

Dev can enlighten us on the details though.

Now for dev specific content:

Was there a current way to actually get the anal with Jen, and the MFF scene with Abby? (both with friend and jen)
I appreciate the clarification, should I add those tags? The tags would change when the content is added but for now it was only as a sneak peak for future content. The specific scene you referred to in the MMFFF scene the main girl is not shared with the friend but the other 2 are, so wasn't sure if that is considered NTR. If anything, I was thinking of adding those tags later on when the scene is implemented. Swinging is definitely present in later stages, that scene in specific.
The story will get a bit more fleshed out with future updates where corruption of the 2 household members will be better represented and they will indeed turn out bi because of it. Abby and her friend are conditionally bi, they wouldn't do anything together if it weren't for the specific scene in which the main protagonist is present.
As for the scenes, yes the can be achieved by maxing out stats for Jenny and Abby and getting 80 on charisma for the shower scenes and 80 strength for the yoga scenes. It could feel a potential grind to get to those scenes for now as there isn't much else to do but you can use the cheat code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get double stats when you're going through the game and also unlocking those specific scenes which are meant for supporters later on when the game is closer to a "story" and further away from "early development"

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Is it possible to change the relationship from stepfamily to family?Instead of the MC calling his stepmom Jenny and Abby his stepsistet to Mom and Sister.
Currently no, unfortunately the circumstances in the game don't allow for this to happen as part of the story. I even refrain from using step sis and step mom (other than in a joking way) in the situation because they haven't officially become a family. Due to spoilers, I wish to leave it there for now. I could potentially implement that but it would ruin the story for those that enjoy that option. I'm considering it now though because I think it doesn't have to be mutually exclusive.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you for your feedback.
I already rolled out a hotfix for that just give it a few hours for one of the uploaders to pick it up.
In the meantime, if it's not too much trouble, try using chrome or edge to play.
ok cool, thanks for the quick response

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
Currently no, unfortunately the circumstances in the game don't allow for this to happen as part of the story. I even refrain from using step sis and step mom (other than in a joking way) in the situation because they haven't officially become a family. Due to spoilers, I wish to leave it there for now. I could potentially implement that but it would ruin the story for those that enjoy that option. I'm considering it now though because I think it doesn't have to be mutually exclusive.
good luck for the game, it looks very nice.
btw, how can i use your signature banner?

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
No content yet?
There's some to explore with Jenny and Abby. Increase your str, chr, and their love and corruption to find it.
good luck for the game, it looks very nice.
btw, how can i use your signature banner?
Copy and paste this:
Code:
[CENTER][URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/the-flash-v0-01-jaquine.196504/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3404261_ezgif-3-be9c172326.webp[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
And delete the URL or change it if you want the image to take you somewhere else.

Reactions: ludobico

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Overview:
Welcome to the Neonpunk city of The Flash. Here there are no second chances but every person is allowed to redeem themselves.​
"To redeem oneself: idiom. : to succeed or do something good after one has failed or done something bad." a.k.a. a second chance. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Goonie and jaquine

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
"To redeem oneself: idiom. : to succeed or do something good after one has failed or done something bad." a.k.a. a second chance. :ROFLMAO:
DAMN IT hahahah you're right, how did I miss that, was so focused on redemption didn't even realize the stupidity of it. Really didn't wanna do a cliche second chance thingy, just the acceptance of living with the consequences and being at peace with the outcome after you fucked it up. I'll write a better description with better words and post it with the new update. Thanks for pointing this out!

Reactions: megaera
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes