EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to The Flash, a Neonpunk city that exists in a realm where time holds both secrets and possibilities. As the protagonist in this sandbox RPG, your journey unfolds in a familiar yet distinct place. Enjoy the freedom to write your story, encounter intriguing characters, and navigate through nearly endless opportunities waiting in the neon-lit streets. Good luck!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: jaquine
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Others:

thumbnail1.gif thumbnail2.jpg thumbnail3.gif thumbnail4.jpg thumbnail5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
So, this game is called "The Flash" even though it has nothing to do with exhibitionism ("flashing" your junk) nor a superfast comicbook hero? Weird.
Flashing will be later but not the main plot and no, nothing to do with the comic book hero but everything to do with the story being told. Don't wanna spoil too much so that's where I'll leave it for now.

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
pictures dont show
I'm retesting it and it works, please let me know the browser you use and the OS you're on. It's possible your browser disabled javascript by default which would disable some images from being seen. If that is the case, I could possibly hard code some to create a better experience for you as well but not all. Would love to hear back because everything is working on my end.

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Fixed your code on my end.
I found that relative paths and paths with file:/// work for firefox but not the absolute path I use without the file prefix. If you can confirm this finding I'll start working on a hotfix immediately.

HairyJerry

Oct 18, 2020
I found that relative paths and paths with file:/// work for firefox but not the absolute path I use without the file prefix. If you can confirm this finding I'll start working on a hotfix immediately.
that's exactly what I fixed and yes Firefox uses file:/// but I thought every browser uses that and is a universal method for file access

BloodMental

May 17, 2020
i used Firefox and windows 10
I'm retesting it and it works, please let me know the browser you use and the OS you're on. It's possible your browser disabled javascript by default which would disable some images from being seen. If that is the case, I could possibly hard code some to create a better experience for you as well but not all. Would love to hear back because everything is working on my end.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes