• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Guys, how do you even unlock the 'pink room'? All I'm offered at Motel is a blue room or back. And the only thing I can do outside is clean or loiter...

Feb 27, 2018
were it so easy?
huh, that's interesting. I still don't know exactly what he meant by "redrew" since I don't think he hand drew everything, that'd just be an insane amount of work and I can't imagine he'd be able to update as often as he has if he were doing it like that. I admire his dedication to keeping file size small though, I wish that were a more common sentiment.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The pink room in the motel crash the (or at least my) game
Yes, have fixed and will be in the update.

hi how to become a whore?
Either be poor enough to agree to sell yourself or wait until the Cass/Mira questline kicks in.

While I agree rape is evil, so is killing and that is present in pretty much every media.
Can't kiss a sibling either. It's the same as murder.

Ruh-roh

Edit- not sure im allowed to share images with 2 posts
comment found in the danger_weight function
# DUE TO PATREON UPDATED GUIDELINES, THIS SHOULD NEVER BE TURNED ON.
# REMOVING THIS FUNCTION WILL CAUSE CRASHES IN THE EVENT PICKER SO KEEPING IT HERE
# UNTIL IT CAN BE SAFELY REMOVED
Yup, don't change that variable.

I'm not sure if this is the place to post potential bugs but...

Sam_Tail shower scene with the Football Guys with largest size biddies uses an incorrect hand wrap. This is my first potential bug report so if this isn't the place then I don't mind some redirection.
View attachment 3610825
Thanks, will look into what's going on there.

Guys, how do you even unlock the 'pink room'? All I'm offered at Motel is a blue room or back. And the only thing I can do outside is clean or loiter...
You need to be a whore or prepared to whore. Otherwise the option doesn't show up.

huh, that's interesting. I still don't know exactly what he meant by "redrew" since I don't think he hand drew everything, that'd just be an insane amount of work and I can't imagine he'd be able to update as often as he has if he were doing it like that. I admire his dedication to keeping file size small though, I wish that were a more common sentiment.
RIP me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not good enough to do it all fully, so I need to cheat a bit.

i love this game for whats it worth i just hope in the future we get emotes for our mc and hope there will be twin or triplets pregnancy
What are emotes?

psudo420

Aug 27, 2021
Not even once.

Seems like if action_clean_event_sex_cumrun runs and you start a waitress shift without first stopping, reset_sex_status() doesn't get chance to unflag and it results in erroneous behaviour when whoring.

Mar 21, 2020
Yes, have fixed and will be in the update.

Either be poor enough to agree to sell yourself or wait until the Cass/Mira questline kicks in.

Can't kiss a sibling either. It's the same as murder.

Thanks, will look into what's going on there.

You need to be a whore or prepared to whore. Otherwise the option doesn't show up.

RIP me

What are emotes?

I mean like different poses like for example instead of her just standing there we have her hands behind her back or say as a another example she's pregnant and she holds her belly that sort of thing also are you in the future adding twin or triplet pregnancy just asking otherwise good game

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Have strange bug with hygiene it always is on 0 after shower it rise till 30 but when going out again is 0. Cheat does not work at all.

MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
Random question, were there any changes to the bully line? I got the poisoned beer but after several in game days an back and forthing in the school they haven't stollen it yet, just wondering if there were any changes.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Random question, were there any changes to the bully line? I got the poisoned beer but after several in game days an back and forthing in the school they haven't stollen it yet, just wondering if there were any changes.
If Cass is the bully target, you have to gift her the beer to do the murdering.

Reactions: menatv and S100

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
The character art in this game isn't hand drawn, it's actually all 2d pictures of 3d renders, I think he uses Koikatsu.
I think I remember it being mentioned that this was the case.
However the dev does a pretty good job of cleaning it up.

Btw, after unlocking the bus option with your roommate, I never did figure out how to go further with her.

Did the bus with her like 30 times and chose both options but never seem to be able to progress.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I think I remember it being mentioned that this was the case.
However the dev does a pretty good job of cleaning it up.

Btw, after unlocking the bus option with your roommate, I never did figure out how to go further with her.

Did the bus with her like 30 times and chose both options but never seem to be able to progress.
Sam made this post literally 1 page back.

What do you mean go further with her? Like Girl on Girl with Robin? Because I think that is not a thing. Or do you mean turning her into a slut? For that, you need to also talk to her at school.

RIP me

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
Someone had this problem??
Every time I go to work at the bar for the first time, the uniform doesn't appear.
I already deleted the saves that I had in the appdata, but still nothing.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Someone had this problem??
Every time I go to work at the bar for the first time, the uniform doesn't appear.
I already deleted the saves that I had in the appdata, but still nothing.

That is a common issue. Has been like that for a while.
It's not you, it is the game. Since it only happens on the first day it's not a big deal.

Reactions: Gin_Uroboros

star108

Mar 27, 2022
The pub uniform scene is bugged because the game tries to dress you up before actually giving you the clothes. It's easy to fix.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Sam made this post literally 1 page back.

Or do you mean turning her into a slut? For that, you need to also talk to her at school.
It's been mentioned before maybe a year or so ago, too.

Yeah I meant whatever step I'm missing between her getting fucked on the bus and getting fucked in an alley. (no clue if there's anything after that).

Talked to her a lot at school /home / and done lots of bus scenes where you watch or participate.
Spent like a week in game doing nothing but talking to her trying to get it to happen.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes