Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
About time we knocked up our goddess waifu. She is so horny that she is practically begging to be impregnated.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
love the Lady Death path...finally got to rescue the Queen...rubbing hands together waiting for next update

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't even start the lady death route. I followed the walkthrough, but there is no option to tell mom about her

edit: nvm sry... i didn't do the click on her face part lol

Big Bad Wolf

May 13, 2017
I downloaded the zip file and I tried to unzip the file and I received a message saying that it is not a valid zip file and cannot be opened

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Female Domination tag has been added to the thread. So... has the Femdom content finally been added this update?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Waiting for that Lady Death MB route
That's the only route that doesn't make any sense.

She's a literal goddess that also has friends that are gods, you'd think anyone trying to mind break her would be fucked and not in the good way.

It makes no sense at all.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
That's the only route that doesn't make any sense.

She's a literal goddess that also has friends that are gods, you'd think anyone trying to mind break her would be fucked and not in the good way.

It makes no sense at all.
Yeah but don't forget that sapphire has 2 gods in it who are stronger than death and lady death is weak when she is in human form and becoming weaker with every passing day if she doesn't absorb human and let them suffer in void.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
What do you mean? Just checked walkthrough (Official one) and there are MB routes for both Lady Death and Ghorza.
I meant they're not gonna be updates for them nor do those routes appear in update polls (as of now). I'm not sure if they are abandoned indefinitely or if they're gonna appear later on in the game though.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I LOVE how often Winterlock updates, but I never have time to finish the current version before the next come out:coldsweat:

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I meant they're not gonna be updates for them nor do those routes appear in update polls (as of now). I'm not sure if they are abandoned indefinitely or if they're gonna appear later on in the game though.
I really hope they do appear later; it just seems like lost opportunities otherwise; though that may just be my selfishness/greed talking

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes