Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Dadna (I think that's her name .. Dwarf lass) stops at 0.1 on her vanilla route.

That maybe what he picked?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Am I insane, or was this game comepletely different. The plot and blue red color scheme reminds me of a buggy game I played when I first started on this site, but the art looks alien.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
The game's great and all, great story, lots of possible pats to take, love the comic like art. But what I'm really waiting for is princess rescue and after princess romance update.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
The game's great and all, great story, lots of possible pats to take, love the comic like art. But what I'm really waiting for is princess rescue and after princess romance update.
He holds polls for his backers so they can vote for what is added next since they are the ones paying him for the game which i highly approve of.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
He holds polls for his backers so they can vote for what is added next since they are the ones paying him for the game which i highly approve of.
No problem with that. The princess update is bound to happen at some point, and I have no problem waiting for it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is a princess?

I haven't seen her.

I know of the queen, didn't realise she had a daughter.

EdgyPinkDude

Jul 29, 2017
Here is is the safe files just put them all in the main game folder.

Two things though:
Gallery bug is still present. Basically some images wont unlock
Bug in Aunts Route for some reason Ghorza appears instead of the general. Some times in other Routes too

Just me or anyone else?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Here is is the safe files just put them all in the main game folder.

Two things though:
Gallery bug is still present. Basically some images wont unlock
Bug in Aunts Route for some reason Ghorza appears instead of the general. Some times in other Routes too

Just me or anyone else?
Yea same keeps happening for me seems it bugged this version.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Isn't this the game with really shitty art and dialogue routes that hard block you from continuing the story if you choose wrong?

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes