Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Downloaded the Mac version, however I can't seem to find an executable that will work for the mac. I've attached what my download looks like, so feel free to tell me I'm blind

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
im playing with sister and mother route. i follow all the instruction but it hang when im about to rescue the queen. when i pick other choice i got executed. any help?

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
im playing with sister and mother route. i follow all the instruction but it hang when im about to rescue the queen. when i pick other choice i got executed. any help?
You have to personally go save her. If you send soliders instead the Queen will execute you.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Hey everybody,
There must be something weird with my version (0.34) (or with me) cause I can't get past the 0.1 end.
I arrive to the moment my sis makes allegiance to me then it says end of 0.1 build and then nothing more.
Is there something I can do to keep going?
Thanks for answering.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
wtf ??? the second update where I load my last game and nothing else goes just like the last update the game ends at the same set ende.jpg

the same sentence comes again and then there is only "end of the build" that is really annoying
and I can not do anything else load anything saven or sunsth a menu use only complete completely

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Anyone know the console commands?
This game is written in TyrannoBuilder, not ren'py... so... you're probably out of luck on getting a console/cheats. I've also taken a look at it under the covers, and a lot of the stuff you would expect to be stored in variables kind of aren't.

I've been since 0.34, looking at the disassembled projects, and modding it a bit the way I think it should flow. But, it's slow going. (I'm looking at it as a phased project to go from way it is now -> better flowing English and reduced redundancy in terms of a lot of the script layout -> potentially a Ren'py port.) Not sure if anyone would actually be interested.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
wtf ??? the second update where I load my last game and nothing else goes just like the last update the game ends at the same set View attachment 101507

the same sentence comes again and then there is only "end of the build" that is really annoying
and I can not do anything else load anything saven or sunsth a menu use only complete completely
New content is in the Love branch, the dev notes are confusing.

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
This game is written in TyrannoBuilder, not ren'py... so... you're probably out of luck on getting a console/cheats. I've also taken a look at it under the covers, and a lot of the stuff you would expect to be stored in variables kind of aren't.

I've been since 0.34, looking at the disassembled projects, and modding it a bit the way I think it should flow. But, it's slow going. (I'm looking at it as a phased project to go from way it is now -> better flowing English and reduced redundancy in terms of a lot of the script layout -> potentially a Ren'py port.) Not sure if anyone would actually be interested.
That would be amazing, I absolutely loath using tyranno. Major probs if you can Ren’py port it. :)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
New content is in the Love branch, the dev notes are confusing.
then the last two updates were only for the love route that's really not nice i hope it will also give something for the other route is pretty unfäir only for the one side again and again something to bring out but thanks for the info then I'll Hwohl the nights have to omit updates and hope that someday something else will come :teary:

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
wtf ??? the second update where I load my last game and nothing else goes just like the last update the game ends at the same set View attachment 101507

Same here but end of build 1

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017

I definitely would be. I like the content of this game, but I can't fucking stand TyrannoBuilder. It's such a clunky user experience. It's what stops me from checking this game out more; I wait multiple months between playing just so I don't have to deal with it a lot. I also haven't gone through every route available because of it. Renpy would be much more tolerable.

Reactions: Sinndallas

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
@gears yup.
TFOI 0.35b
WIN:
MAC:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miriam Mind Break route and Ghorza route have won latest poll and I will be updating this routes next month.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes