3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Fictional fetishes are all relative as they're fictional. Nothing is better or worse. In reality it's totally different but most of the fetishes doesn't exist outside of the internet. Comparing NTR to child rape is silly. In reality NTR fetish doesn't exist but NTR events are even more frequent than vanilla. Looking for a morality in a different fetishes is pointless. Especially on a incest game thread which in reality is pretty much on a lower scale of what people cosider to be healthy and moral.
You're saying you don't like incest games yet you're in every incest game thread demanding male competition (!).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You're saying you don't like incest games yet you're in every incest game thread demanding male competition (!).
Sharing my opinion on a forum is a pretty common thing. You can see me in many incest threads as most of the games here are incest. My expectations from games are no worse nor better than anyone's else so I can write about them just as any other person

Reactions: Theboss3213

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
HELLO??? There is NO NTR in this game.

1- There is NO tag or genre that says NTR.
2- Looked at Patreon. NO hint of NTR.
3- From what I can see of Aorrta's posts, there is NO NTR planned.

This normally calm and nice doggo is getting tired of NTR popping up where it's got nothing to do with anything! I am getting really frustrated with this NTR obsession by certain members...
Can you all just knock it off with bringing up NTR in every thread???

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
HELLO??? There is NO NTR in this game.

1- There is NO tag or genre that says NTR.
2- Looked at Patreon. NO hint of NTR.
3- From what I can see of Aorrta's posts, there is NO NTR planned.

This normally calm and nice doggo is getting tired of NTR popping up where it's got nothing to do with anything! I am getting really frustrated with this NTR obsession by certain members...
Can you all just knock it off with bringing up NTR in every thread???
Thanks, I'm very tired out seeing this some issue in all the threads.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
10 points for the looks

i dislike the version numbering tho, looks like there is alot more content then there is, 0.01.1 would be more accurate xD

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
10 points for the looks

i dislike the version numbering tho, looks like there is alot more content then there is, 0.01.1 would be more accurate XD
EXACTLY, I don't understand how some game dev release their first demo as V1 while it should be reserved for the final update completing the game. It should always be V(final product).(major update).(minor update).(bug fix) with minor update being optional.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Very nice renders, I'll add to my watch list. :eazyHype:

P.s LoL, what up with all the discussion regard to NTR above. this game look pretty calm to me :p

Oemwan

Aug 31, 2017
This is game has by far the best visuals of the genrea, even has little smooth looking transition slideshows from scene to scene, very impressive. That said, this is about 2-5 minutes of demo gameplay we're talking about here, but what little there is looks great. Also, there's audio! Both music and sound effects, what a day to be alive! I'll be back in six months to see how this progresses

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
:confused:
Are you serious?
Edited... IMHO, that's beta as f#ck.
I've been on planes with girlfriends. Other guys stared at her tits. I didn't care. Maybe I'm just confident??
One Question.
I m just Joking so don't take it personally.

What u really want to do at that time when they were staring at her boobs.x'Dx'Dx'D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
One Question.
I m just Joking so don't take it personally.

What u really want to do at that time when they were staring at her boobs.x'Dx'Dx'D
I was thinking "Look but don't touch". For those who would literally stare, I would comment on it. Usually along the lines of "You know that it's impolite to stare. Do you want me to stare back at you?" :D :tf:

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I was thinking "Look but don't touch". For those who would literally stare, I would comment on it. Usually along the lines of "You know that it's impolite to stare. Do you want me to stare back at you?" :D :tf:
x'Dx'D yeah man, I can get that.
People like that really creeps me out.:WutFace:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Some people needed trigger warnings because there was another male on the flight with you.
Was there? I think it is more the Chauffeur guy that set some fellas condition to "General Quarters, All hands Battlestations! This is not a drill!" Some guys these days, would like to have NO other males whatsoever appear in whatever medium they project themselfes into. Insecurity is a bitch. Personally I am not a fan of that stuff either, but hey... some people love it, so good for them. No kink shaming from me.

But back on topic: this game. Visuals are gorgeous, production looks professional and classy. Just hope this does not lead to very few and long apart content updates. Will keep this in my sights.

Reactions: xןʞ

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
:confused:
Are you serious?
Edited... IMHO, that's beta as f#ck.
I've been on planes with girlfriends. Other guys stared at her tits. I didn't care. Maybe I'm just confident??
Typically it's not a matter of confidence, more a matter of one trusting your significant other... Without trust, there is only jealousy... And it works both ways... Trust and love are the biggest keys to a healthy relationship...

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
god this game is soo epic with every detail in it , animated, the charc , just all of it so nice , i wish they keep up and finish it fast so we can play it fully completed <3

Reactions: Aorrta
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes