3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Thought this game had a lot of potential. Unfortunate that it had so many bugs and the dev disappeared.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok yeah, I guess I should have read more before I wasted the bandwidth on downloading this. I couldn't get past day 2 with the bugs. Jeez.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Not funny. :mad: Such a thing seems to have happend at "Lust Town". :cry:
dude there is a big difference between a long hiatus and many aorrta doest this all the time and is untrustworthy if i say he is dead that means dead for us..
if you cant handle a pun then ignore it

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Not funny. :mad: Such a thing seems to have happend at "Lust Town". :cry:
dude there is a big difference between a long hiatus and many aorrta doest this all the time and is untrustworthy if i say he is dead that means dead for us..
if you cant handle a pun then ignore it
I normally don't chime in to tear devs down (Because they should all deserve our support to help push them to another level or to steer them in the right direction) but @sarge87 said it best that Arrota is a bottom tier dev consistently missing deadlines and destroying any trust he has with his patrons let alone any trust with F95. Apart from creating his trailer for his re-coded game, there's been almost no contact between him and his patrons. That astounds me and I'm still amazed that (At the time of writing) he still has close to 150 patrons considering the distrust he has. He has to deliver and deliver quality to rebuild the trust back.

However, as @sarge87 said, he has some great visuals so he has a keen eye but that alone doesn't make up for everything he's done wrong. With his lack of contact (Basically dead contact), I'd focus on other devs that are keen to showcase their abilities and keen their patrons in the loop.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Could some please re-up or fix the MAC links for this game? None are working. Devs, moderators can anyone help?

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I often find myself thinking along the lines something liken to a bait and switch. He releases some killer initial work, garners support, then you are left with the truth.. be nice to think otherwise

anyway, how is he still getting 300/month? people forget about all their $1 investments?

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
I often find myself thinking along the lines something liken to a bait and switch. He releases some killer initial work, garners support, then you are left with the truth.. be nice to think otherwise

anyway, how is he still getting 300/month? people forget about all their $1 investments?
no idea but people can be dumb sometimes

Reactions: fz

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
Guys help me i can't continue to play, the game crashes on tuesday when i have to talk with mom after talking with shannon.
I get this every time i click on mom:
File "E:\Downloads\New folder\games\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'keyquest2_mary_talk'.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Legend says that bugs popped out of Aortta's throat in relation to his continous lies and deceptions. I hope the legend is true... IMHO, this is the worst Dev F95 has seen during the last 2 years.

Reactions: fz

HappyRussian

Nov 22, 2017
just curious if there's any news about that promised 2 months or sth ago update. Is Aorrta dead?

p.s. Yeah I've already read the last 3 pages and know that nothing's changed since then but lol it's been 3 months already and no news at all. What scammy Aorrta's been doing all this time?

Reactions: Domenick

Domenick

Dec 27, 2018
excuse me but I was stuck at the computer point of lola with jerry, I spoke with him but always tells me to give him some time how should I do?
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
just curious if there's any news about that promised 2 months or sth ago update. Is Aorrta dead?

p.s. Yeah I've already read the last 3 pages and know that nothing's changed since then but lol it's been 3 months already and no news at all. What scammy Aorrta's been doing all this time?
His last Patreon update was October 28th. Just checked and he still gets roughly $350 USD gross per month from 140 patrons (Unless he was a decent dev and changed that to per creation but unlikely. Take home excluding taxes if he's decent enough to follow the law would be less).

With the way he and his team handle the small things, I'd be surprised if you hear anything before the new year. Normally I'd say that every dev has different circumstances and this isn't their main source of income but it's not the first time this has happened (Gone dark, missed deadlines, etc).

Reactions: HappyRussian
S

SteelRazer

I am just curious how much content is in the game for a such uncompressed file size.

FniZio

May 22, 2018
Man I really, really, REALLY wish theres a remake of this game with the same effects and stuff.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes