3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I tried, but play a whole more week, for one short scene with the chubby girl?
And then another?
Maybe you can follow several storylines at the same time, but if so, I sure didn't find ways, so it was just unbelievably boring grind, due to the horrible gameplay.

This game has great renders and the setting with such a diverse array of women could also work, but the really bad gameplay and the needless grind are just annoying.

I really hope the remake improves on that, if it ever happens.

Skehmo

Jun 20, 2018
So is this version Really buggy for anyone else? I've just started the game and every other scene, can't find the images (so blank screens) and crashes galore. I tried to talk to the mom about the Wacom for Shannon and the game straight up gives up and shuts down.
Yeah, its really buggy for me too. Game started perfectly and it was fine untill after the christmas scene, but when I try to go to the bathroom on Tuesday and forward time for the peeking scene (as the walkthrough instructed) the game crashes and says the scene is missing. Anyone an idea how to fix this?

Edit: Hm, a few pages back, someone reported the same problem. It seems to be connected to the Incest-Patch. I'm tryin it without it now. Wish me luck.

Edit2: Works for me.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The update most likely be next year, its a shame a dev team that doesnt give a damn about their public but still people give them money, they give a date amd then at the day of release they go saying delayed and its been 15 days without news.

Reactions: mineiros123

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Guys New Release Date - NEVER! cause when we get there they will say "ops! sorry guys delayed again for not having all the renders" (lazy devs delaying for more money), I never seen such a bad devs they could just be honest, promoting something that they are still working on it and giving a release date knowing there is still alot to do... Thank god i didnt patreon.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Dead? Not at all.
In a few weeks (no one knows how many) a new comment will be posted, a new release date will be set, and in all likelihood it will also be postponed.
It's called marketing...
I hate to say this but the only marketing that's going to work for Aorrta is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dead? Not at all.
In a few weeks (no one knows how many) a new comment will be posted, a new release date will be set, and in all likelihood it will also be postponed.
It's called marketing...
It's not called marketing, pal. It's called lying. In the marketing world, a single delay can kill a company's name/brand/label and the latter might never come back because his e-reputation will take a serious hit. That's where you see the difference between a big firm and a normal company = the normal company might not make it back, whereas a big firm, like Samsung, pays e-reputation managers in order to remove all " bad buzzes "/bad results related to it. If you want a proof, just type " Samsung " on Google = all bad results from the batteries' fiasco years back have disappeared from the first page.

In Aortta's case, it's not even marketing. It's a series of lies. :/

Reactions: exirock

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It's not called marketing, pal. It's called lying. In the marketing world, a single delay can kill a company's name/brand/label and the latter might never come back because his e-reputation will take a serious hit. That's where you see the difference between a big firm and a normal company = the normal company might not make it back, whereas a big firm, like Samsung, pays e-reputation managers in order to remove all " bad buzzes "/bad results related to it. If you want a proof, just type " Samsung " on Google = all bad results from the batteries' fiasco years back have disappeared from the first page.

In Aortta's case, it's not even marketing. It's a series of lies. :/
I don't need proofs, I know what you're talking about.
Perhaps you missed the ironic tone of my post ^^

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
yo guys i try to type in the console: mom_bath_pek += 1” But the tip’s not working. can some give me a hand ? and about the patch where i must put it.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
yo guys i try to type in the console: mom_bath_pek += 1” But the tip’s not working. can some give me a hand ? and about the patch where i must put it.
You might wanna look up in the dictionary how to spell 'peek' ;-)

Joking aside the increment might be too little. Type

mom_bath_peek +=12

into the console instead for the max level.

Reactions: Luomuhsi and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
time to delete the game?
i like the game put need more more update more scene and the mother with the driver come on its stupid ....i dont knw how it will end the mc with his mother and what will happen to the driver ...

ratman22

Aug 21, 2017
any save in sex scene? or something? i cant go fowardn the chapter 2, always get an error o crash, like 4 o 5 times some times i can ignore it but some times no

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes