It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 126 12.9%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 321 32.9%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 447 45.8%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 41 4.2%

• Total voters

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP.

If someone got some samples to add please.

Apr 8, 2017
thanks for the link, but i think the uploader should put some art samples in this thread.
its a requirement i think to upload game files.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Um, am I stupid? I just can not find a fishing rod anywhere...

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just thought I should mention that the new whoring system isn't in the current release. It's still a WIP but I have it mostly completed. I still need to add some tidbits to account for other characters that will help later on (they will work and give Sienna a small % of their cut). Also, it's heavily inspired by the Sim Brothel styled games. :)

Also, thanks for the upgrade to Game Developer. :D
Now then, I wonder if that means I can get email notifications whenever there's a reply to this thread. x] Edit: Oh I see! Found it! Hopefully I will get notifications now that I've enabled it. Should always check out the news I guess. :)

Edit: There's a couple places you can get the fishing rod. There's one in The Cellar (Hint: To find The Cellar you'll have to do some digging!). If you don't mind waiting then you can always buy one in the next chapter. Alternatively, you can get some fish from chopping stuff in the kitchen but it's only about a 25% chance. Working a couple hours at that should ensure enough fish to feed the kitty though.

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Just thought I should mention that the new whoring system isn't in the current release. It's still a WIP but I have it mostly completed. I still need to add some tidbits to account for other characters that will help later on (they will work and give Sienna a small % of their cut). Also, it's heavily inspired by the Sim Brothel styled games. :)

Also, thanks for the upgrade to Game Developer. :D
Now then, I wonder if that means I can get email notifications whenever there's a reply to this thread. x] Edit: Oh I see! Found it! Hopefully I will get notifications now that I've enabled it. Should always check out the news I guess. :)

Edit: There's a couple places you can get the fishing rod. There's one in The Cellar (Hint: To find The Cellar you'll have to do some digging!). If you don't mind waiting then you can always buy one in the next chapter. Alternatively, you can get some fish from chopping stuff in the kitchen but it's only about a 25% chance. Working a couple hours at that should ensure enough fish to feed the kitty though.
Ohhhhh. Good, I thought I was being punked with my digging for a while XD
Edit: damnit, I was 2 things away XXXXD

Reactions: Paladox

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Gameplay hints:
* A lot of encounters are in the form of 'tank + coward(s)'. To maximize your XP make sure to kill the cowards FIRST as they will run away as soon as the tank is dead.

Bug:
* Start of the game there's a cup on top of a tree trunk. If you click it you get the message "I always keep a cup here in case I get thirsty" then the game sticks and you can't do anything. Maybe happens when you don't have any bottles on you?
* Enemies can run away while they are sleeping.

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
* Start of the game there's a cup on top of a tree trunk. If you click it you get the message "I always keep a cup here in case I get thirsty" then the game sticks and you can't do anything. Maybe happens when you don't have any bottles on you?
That's a known glitch. I forgot to move the log out of the way. To fix it in the current release just chop up the log first and then you can drink all the water you want. Alternatively you could move to below the cup before activating it.
* Enemies can run away while they are sleeping.
I hadn't thought of that. I'll make a note to prevent enemies from running while sleeping. Sleepwalking is pretty common, but I haven't heard of much sleeprunning. :D

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Oh, I forgot to mention. I get a defunct clothing event every time I sleep in the tower. Possibly because I wasn't wearing anything BEFORE I ended up there.

Does intoxication do anything other than dehydrate you?

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Oh, I forgot to mention. I get a defunct clothing event every time I sleep in the tower. Possibly because I wasn't wearing anything BEFORE I ended up there.
Thanks! Being nude before you get there shouldn't matter, but I'll make a note of it and check it out. BTW I intend on changing the clothing system (yet again) in the next release. I don't think anyone cares much for the ability to mix and match pieces from the different outfits, and the menus for doing so are really messy and unintuitive.
Does intoxication do anything other than dehydrate you?
It also reduces your warmth and at high levels will result in Sienna making some questionable choices.
Currently this can mean her wanting to have sex in some situations, but I'm not happy with that and I feel
like that should be more of a temptation thing. The intent is that Sienna should make random choices for the player, or even completely new choices, whenever a dialogue choice would normally be present (and should ideally be something the player is not happy with). It's still a WIP though. Hope that helps. :)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The 'Yelling Girls Run' puzzle, the one with the black ball that chases you, seems to be broken. I got all the purple lights to go on and got the Upgrade Orb but the door won't open to let me out.[EDIT] I have the sudden feeling that I missed something, and that I know what it is. :/ [EDITx2] Now I want to go back and check, and I can't find the boss room again. :( [EDITx3] Whew! Finally!

Also, if you boink the barkeep you're left stuck in the 'collapsed on floor' sprite until you take a nap or sleep. It's another clothing animation glitch, I think.

I don't think anyone cares much for the ability to mix and match pieces from the different outfits, and the menus for doing so are really messy and unintuitive.
Agreed. Maybe just select a 'theme' and then say which parts of the outfit you are wearing. For a flashier option you could have a room you can walk round and click on lights to select clothing items with a sprite models and/or character portrait showing the current selection.

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
There's a preventive measure that keeps players from leaving a boss room until they get the item the boss drops (f there is one). I should probably put the obsidian pebbles in a treasure chest. I did this for several bosses but I guess I overlooked a few.

Thanks for noticing the barkeep sex glitch. I'll make a note of it and fix it sometime. :)

I'll probably have the full outfits as Sienna exclusive items she can equip. Ideally it would be nice if I could implement some sort of mechanic where they improve the longer you wear them (or even give/teach Sienna unique skills or traits).

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It's good to still see you working on this game Paladox, I have been playing this game since you were over on ULMF and the build had options for fight, sex, or bribe with food and when dungeons were rooms with doorways inside a bigger room and you ended up in Kendra's hideout right away. Its been probably 3 years or more since that build and I kind of like the new way the game is, the only thing that bothers me is that every time I go to play I have to start over and watch those scenes with the doctor, it takes SO long to get through those scenes since there is no way to make him speed up his work while he is walking around the room and then I cant ever figure out what to do from there. I go explore the caves but those dungeons are way harder to find than they were in the version I talked about at the start of the post.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
- the only thing that bothers me - I have to start over and watch those scenes with the doctor, it takes SO long - there is no way to make him speed up
I intend on adding an option to skip a lot of stuff like this. The dialogue especially. I'm not sure about the actions in all events, but the doctor's events exit to a new map so it shouldn't cause any issues. The doctor's eventing stuff is rather long and complicated so I'll just have to test it out and see what happens. :)

I go explore the caves but those dungeons are way harder to find than they were in the version I talked about at the start of the post.
The Tower can be a bit of a waiting game, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes