• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned The eWardrobe [v0.6.4] [brickdoorway]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So all I need to do is play through and bam I TF? Also, is there a way for Candice to not dislike me? Figured it out. Just make sure you don't trigger the excessive makeup at the beginning and select Starbucks as the outfit.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
But have you tried avoiding those?
As far as I know you can't chose not to mess with them. So it would be strange for them to show up later and force you into something.
You can't avoid the rich kid as far as i'm aware. Even if you avoid him as much as possible and try to stick with Arthur, the rich kid will force himself into your life and force you to come over to his house and other stuff that will lead to the rich mother stuff later.

I haven't tried the avoiding the gang route. That one seems like it should be possible, so not sure what would happen.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Okay, I just played through the convenience store path, playing as manly as possible, not taking any pills, and avoiding the gang entirely, along with avoiding the art thief and every other relationship.

And...the TF doesn't happen!

You still go to the fair and everything and some people see you when you fall and mess up, but no one shows up at your door the next day other than Justine, who tries to make you feel better about some people spreading a horrible rumor about you being a guy. And, that's it, the game kinda continues with work for a day or so and then hits the end cutoff.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Okay, I just played through the convenience store path, playing as manly as possible, not taking any pills, and avoiding the gang entirely, along with avoiding the art thief and every other relationship.

And...the TF doesn't happen!

You still go to the fair and everything and some people see you when you fall and mess up, but no one shows up at your door the next day other than Justine, who tries to make you feel better about some people spreading a horrible rumor about you being a guy. And, that's it, the game kinda continues with work for a day or so and then hits the end cutoff.
I'm glad of that. I hate these TF stories where you can't resist and win. It's just an extended bad end at that point. Granted, the protagonist in this game is an idiot of the highest order. The whole e-wardrobe thing is silly in the first place considering that there's no factory reset and the character never bothers to try and look up the company or search online for a way to do so. Imagine buying a car and not being able to sell it ever, that's how this thing works. If the owner dies and it's password locked, then you may as well just throw it into the dump. I suppose if there was then there wouldn't be a story.

Feb 1, 2018
... I hate these TF stories where you can't resist and win. It's just an extended bad end at that point.
I certainly don't disagree, but you've got to remember that most of these transgender TF stories are less about the gaming community and more about the transformation fetishists. Most of them don't want to "resist," and certainly don't want to "win" if that means not being transformed.

It's just too bad that this obsession with the fetish turns so many could-be-fun games into pure railroading experiences.

Reactions: Carnagie

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Buggers, seems my saves where not saved to the new version.
Saves generally don't transfer between versions for this game, as new variables and adjustments to old variables are constantly being made. And even a single variable alteration in a new version would break old saves.

U

User_269627

Just played through this a few times in the last 2 days and I love it! So excited to see how the story unfolds! And wishing/imagining I was Danni the whole time was fun, as well!

Reactions: PervyWanderer

PervyWanderer

Oct 13, 2017
I really like this game so far, it's a fun concept. One major improvement would be clothing visualizations when you're in the ewardrobe. Though you'd likely have to code each clothing item instead of just outfits as a whole.

Anyone know what's new for the latest versions?

U

User_269627

One major improvement would be clothing visualizations when you're in the ewardrobe.
That's one thing I expect to see in future releases, now that the story has progressed pretty far. It'll be interesting to see if the creator decides to just "borrow" pictures from the web or if they plan to create character models and clothing specifically for this game.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes